Chapter 4

Harper's POV

     "I am going to get me an umbrella from my desk, in this time of the year it begins often quite suddenly to rain. If you want or have no along, you may like to share my", he said.
     " That's very kind of you, maybe I'll come back to this property", I replied.
As just fell a few rays of sunshine through the window, the room was brightly lit and now occured me that you had a beautiful view on the Michigan River.
     "Beautiful, isn't it", said a voice behind my ear.
     "Every day when I cole up here, I am looking forward to the breathtaking view. Even in bad weather, the clouds are never so deep that you can not see the lake", Mr. Williamson went on and I smiled and nodded, eyes still directed on the lake.
     "Shall we?", he asked as an elevator arrived.
     "After you", he said and so I got in first. He pressed the button with the number 1 as the elevator took off. I was right on the wall and he was standing right next to me. I could hear his breath and when the doors went open and a beep sounded, I was shaking because of his presence. We got out and he led me into the open along the stone wall. The warm air enveloped me and the sun's rays seemed me in the face.
     "So Mrs. Anderson, I hope you like Mexican food, because only two blocks from here is the best Mexican food ever", he said, smiling.
This was the first time I saw his smile and it was just stunning. You could see his teeth and these were as white as milk.