Chapter •2

After dinner Percy our house prefect lead us to our common room he said the password which was quidditch. I went to go look at the list of roommates and I saw who it was

Dorm roommates:
'1- Yadira Kyle Weasley
- Katie Bell
- Angelina Johnson
- Alicia Spinnet
I don't even know these people but oh well I went up to Oliver and the twins they were talking to this short boy I think his name was Lee.

"Hi I'm Yadira Weasley you can call me Kyle." I said to the boy.

"Oh well hello there I'm Lee Jordan" he said I shaking his hand which he had extending.

"Well I'm gonna go up to my dorm to go meet my roommates." I said waving my hand goodbye at them.

I got up to the door I wasn't sure if to knock or not I just walked in then I was getting attacked by hugs by the girls. They started giggling at my startled face. The tallest one of the bunch came up to me.

"Hey I'm Katie she's Angela and this is Alicia." She said pointing at each girl.

"OK guys let's get to know each to know each other a little better OK?" said Katie.

"So who are your guys crushes mine has to be George Weasley." Alicia said will blushing slightly.

"Ok Alice my turn I like Lee Jordan he's just so cute !" said Angelina with a blush slightly staring.

"My crush has to be the hotty OLIVER WOOD !!!" said Katie I didn't know how to react cause I like him as well but he probably thinks of me as a friend.

"So Yadira who is your crush?" Asked Katie. I didn't really know what to say oh what about that guy that got sorted after Oliver ya I guess he's cute.

"Um well you know Adrian Pucey" gasps were heard then cheers.

"Bloody hell what oh my what !!!!" Said Angelina with total shock.

"Well I guess that's a lot of surprise I think I'm gonna head go to bed." They all agreed then we went of to sleep.

The next day

"It's time to get UP!" screamed Alicia. I rolled over and fell to the ground with a loud thud. I got dressed and walked with the girls to the great hall. The girls had something up their sleeves but I didn't know what. When we finally got to the great hall the girls rushed to the Slytherin table. What are they doing?

"Hi best friend how you've been?' asked Oliver I forgot about the girls and started talking to Oliver. Someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and saw Pucey .

"Hey Weasley you look beautiful today."He said with a smile. Now I know what the girls did they told Pucey oh shit! Well he is kinda cute.

"Um hi Pucey so what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Well you know I was just wondering would you like to go out with me?" He said nervously scratching the back of his neck.

I was blushing madly by the fact that the girls were giggling. The twins were not as happy as the girls Oliver in the other hand was shocked.
"Ok I'll go out with you Adrian."I said with such a nervous voice. The twins were shocked but happy and confused Oliver was just confused.

"OK bye love I've got to go" he said kissing my check and walking away to the Slytherin table.

"Oh little sis has got her self a boyfriend!!" Shouted Charlie and Bill slightly scaring me. During breakfast they sent mom an owl keeping her updated on what happened today. I was walking to my first class which was Charms. When someone came up to me and wrapped an arm around me I looked to my side and saw Pucey.

"Hi Adrian what class do you have?" I asked with curiosity in my voice.

"Charms how about you" he said in the noisy hall.

"Same as you" I stated. We finally got to class Marcus sat with me will Oliver sat behind us. Class ended so did the day we made our way to the great hall. I was with the twins,Lee, and Oliver. Whilst we were eating an owl came it was a letter from mom. In the front it said in blood letter.

Open this letter with your brothers Yadira.

I put the letter away and did as I was told to do. I managed to get the boys down to the common room with me.

"OK mom sent me a letter but she said to open it with you guys" I said staring them and hading the letter to Bill.

Bill started with:
So children how did the first day go? Twins you haven't gotten in trouble right? And Yadira and Percy how are you guys doing cant wait to see you this holiday. Oh and Ron and Ginny say hi and bye. Loads of love mom! Xxx

"Um OK" I said walking up to my dorm and sleeping away to Neverland.

~~~~~
Sorry if the story is a little off. Please go check out my other story . and also do you ship Yadira and Adrian or Oliver and Yadira?
Bye guys !love from your fellow Slytherin🐍

PS sorry for all the mistakes 😂