Chapter•3

One...two...three..WILL YOU STOP THROWING PARCHMENT PAPER AT ME! Oliver said with a bit of annoyance. I couldn't listen I has this muggle device that was called a mp3player or something like that with the smallest little things that go in my ears so I can hear the music coming out. It was a present from Katie she didn't want it because it was old or something. Dad will be so excited when I show him this device.
Oliver was snapping his fingers in front of me.

"Hello quidditch to Yadira" he said.

"Yes Oliver what do you want?" He laughed at the tone of annoyance in my voice.

"What are you listening to?" he said pointing to my mp3player.

"A amazing song which is called Settle Down by The 1975 you dummy" he took one of my earphone out and put it in his ear. I guess he knew the song cause he was mouthing most of it.

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD SETTLE DOWN!" we shouted at the top of our lungs. It got most people's attention or everybody's because they all had pissed faces oh well.

I looked at the time "bloody hell!" I shouted forgetting about Adrian I rushed taking my mp3player with me and leaving and rushing into the question pitch were I had to meet Adrian.

"Hello love" Adrian said hugging me and embracing me. I told him why I was late and we continued talking until it was time for dinner.

// time skip//

It was time for dinner me and Adrian walked hand in hand to the great hall. He kissed my check and we headed our separate ways.

Dinner went well evething was fine I was exhausted and headed back to my room I plugged in my earphones The 1975 Robbers came on.

"And everything gone wrong"
I shut my eyes and went to sleep.

//skip to 5th year (damn !) //
Good morning love how did you sleep?

••••••
HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE PLOT TWIST AND NOT UPDATING IT'S SCHOOL WORK BUT COMMENT WHO DO YOU THINK WAS THE PERSON ?
AND DO YOU THINK ADRIAN AND YADIRA ARE STILL GOING OUT ?