Chapter•12

Have you ever been so happy that you are almost terrified of things.Well that was what Yadira had been feeling these past years.It had been exactly seven years since Yadira's fifth year at Hogwarts.She had a successful career in the Ministry of Magic as an auror.As for Oliver he was a very successful quidditch keeper for Puddlemere United.As for the couple was still together and happier then ever raising Tonks and Lumpin's  baby boy Teddy together.They loved that toddler as if he were their own.Today happened to be a very special day for the pair as it was their wedding day.After several fights and two breakups they finally decided to marry.Their time in Hogwarts as a couple wasn't easy as Oliver had cheated on her and she moved on to date Adrian Pucey again.Seeing Yadira and Adrian together angered him seeing what he had lost to him again but with help of her twin brothers he got his girl back.Yadira being as headstrong as she was didn't take him back immediately.She had actually found comfort and happiness in Adrian as she knew he wouldn't hurt her as Oliver did.They also had a relationship before together and they worked perfectly together.Yadira always did like the Slytherin boys and their attitude of being cold to others but their significant other.After a couple months of going out Adrian noticed she didn't really fully like him as much as he did and broke up their relationship only to begin a good friendship.Yadira and Oliver's seventh year was the best for the couple as everyone's favorite Gryffindor couple was back together.When the Gryffindor team won the quidditch cup Oliver came up to Yadira crying in happiness.They both graduated and began working on their separate dreams until Wood's dream was too hard for Yadira to keep up with breaking up with him to focus on becoming an auror.When the battle broke out they both came back to save their beloved school which was were they reconnected once again.Oliver saw how beautiful she was and how much he had really missed her.Yadira saw the Scottish keeper with the gorgeous chocolate brown eyes she loved so much.They got together only for one year later to have Teddy in their lives after everything with the Ministry was settled and they could officially call him theirs.

Yadira admired her weeding dress looking at herself in the mirror with her ring Oliver had given her their fifth year with his initials on them.Her engagement ring was shining as the sun was hitting the gorgeous diamonds on it.
"Ready dear."She turned looking at her father with tears in his eyes."Can't believe my eldest daughter is finally getting married.Come here darling you look so beautiful."Arthur's eyes started to tear up more but held them in saying it wasn't the time.He put his arm out Yadira locking elbows with her dad.They both walked out to the ceremony where everyone dear to the couples hearts was there standing seeing The Weasley and Wood finally getting their happy ending.
"And do you Oliver Wood take Yadira Weasley to be your lovely wife."
He had the biggest smile on his face" I do."
"You may now kiss the bride."Oliver pulled his wife in and kissed her like he'd never done before.
"Oliver Wood finally got the Weasley!" shouted Harry from the crowd causing everyone to laugh.They looked at eachother and saw happiness in their eyes Teddy who had been with Mrs.Weasley let go of the child and went with his parents.Only for Teddy to become an older brother to six.As Oliver always said he wanted a quidditch team of his own.Yadira named one of her sons Fred after her beloved brother who had passed and another Adrian after her dear friend Adrian Pucey shocker it was when their son was sorted into Slytherin.Oliver thought it was a mistake but a Weasley was bound to break the trend of none of them being Slytherins.The couple and their seven kids lived happily and the fear of something going bad went away as she had already experienced to much of that in her life.Now it was finally time for her to enjoy the good in life with her seven kids and her husband Oliver Wood.

The End