Chapter •5

Oliver's POV:
I walked back to the twins room. The rain was pouring down i sat by the window staring at how the drops hit the window making a rhythm.

Yadira's POV:
There I stood standing hearing the drops hit my window. I decided to sit down and look to see the drops hit my window. The drops ran down my window just like my tears were running down my face. Did I feel bad no. Why because if I liked him back I would ruin my friendship with Kate also this was 1st and 3rd year love was something we still didn't know.

|1 hour later|
I was helping mom set up the table with Percy. ' Yadira can you please go call everyone to come eat' I nodded and went straight to Ginny's room , Ron's , Bill and Charlie's, lastly the twins. *knock* ' hey guys mom said the food is ready. Also Oliver stop being such a baby about things that happened in 1st and 3rd year. I was walking down the stairs when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around ready to scream into his face but I taught it was Oliver but it was Bill. ' Hey Yadira can we talk after dinner ?' ' Thank you Bill but I'm OK '. During dinner Harry and Hermione came I went to open the door trying to contain my excitement. I opened the door ' YADIRA!!' they both screamed whilst hugging me. ' Hi guys nut head is here sadly help!' I said with a pleading face. They laughed turning around everyone was there ' bloody hell Oliver my sister does hate you ' Ron did gain a glare from Oliver. ' guys go change your cloths because you guys are socked and hurry because the soup is still warm.' They went up stairs to change. I looked straight at Oliver ' So do you really expect me to love you after all of the things that happened?' He looked at me ' No I don't' I looked at him ' your wrong I do ' I went back to sit he just stood there dumbfounded.
|After Dinner|
I just sat around listening to music. I finally got up to get my things ready for school tomorrow. I finally finished putting my books in and my cloths and closed my trunk. I picked out my cloths for the next day. Which included black ripped jeans and a white shirt with a very small pineapple in the left corner and some black high tops.
|The Next Day |
I woke up and got ready everyone else was still asleep besides Hermione , Ginny , Harry , and me. Hermione and Harry went to wake them up. Whilst me and Ginny helped mom with breakfast.After some couple minutes everyone was down eating breakfast. Everyone was in their individual conversations but I was just waiting to go to Hogwarts!
|An Hour Later|
Mom and dad went to go drop us off at the Hogwarts express. oliver was with us he was talking with the twins holding his quidditch broom in this right and in the left pushing his trolley. when we got in front of the train mom and dad said goodbye. i went to get into a compartment i decided to go sit with the twins knowing oliver would be there when we found one i sat by the window and started to read. i felt like someone was watching me but i kept reading. The door swings open cutting the guys off from their quidditch talk. The girls walked in Katie making eye contact with Oliver ' hey Oliver how have you been ? ' she smiled at him waiting for his answer. 'I've been good how about you ' Katie said good too so everyone was having conversation with each other i just got up took my stuff and left. Walking into the Slytherin part of the train i found him. ' flint long time no see ".'

' WEASLEY !' Pucey screamed and hugged me so tight I could hear my bones cracking ' how have you been?' He asked
'Bored but Pucey I just came to say don't be harsh to Wood this year it's our 5th year and i'm trying to get to his good side OK Pucey' and with that I left going back into the Gryffindor side of the train.
I found the twins and everyone else I guess they were having a quidditch meeting because the whole team was there. I slowly and carefully made my way back to my corner.
' Hey umm Yadira I don't know if you noticed but umm we are having a meeting' Katie said with a tint of sassy ness in her voice .
' It's OK Katie leave her alone' said Oliver smiling at me which I returned the smile to. Will this year be different?

--