2. Machine

Author's Note:

ANNYEONG! I'm baek! This is the 2nd chapter of Boy Next Door and I'm glad you're still reading this!

Uhm, in case you're wondering, the title of this fic is really BOY NEXT DOOR but I'm a pabo that's why I wrote the chapter title (Cafe) instead of BOY NEXT DOOR. Sorry for that guys. /hides/

Thank you lovely co-EXO & Kpop fans for reading my stories! ^^ I read fanfics too that's why I'm so happy that I'm able to create my own story. Hehe. Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to my friend, LIGHTSABER! I read her works too~ and thank you to Howfishylifeis author-nim for supporting me! :*

Kamsahamnida! Enjoy the chapter esp. the GIF on the side! *u*

--xoxo,pau :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[At Chanyeol's pad]

11 handsome boys went to Chanyeol's place altogether geared up with lots of food and video games that can last up to a week.

When they got inside, they all went everywhere inside Chanyeol's pad as if there's a raid.

Kris, the tallest one, went to the living room, opened the stereo and inserted a cd. Then, the music started playing and he's energetically dancing to Teach Me How To Dougie.

$uho, the richest one, took a seat and grabbed his phone to order boxes of pizza as if they're going to starve later that night.

Kyungsoo, the cook, went to the kitchen and is preparing kimchi spaghetti just because he wants to.

"Kyungsoo! $uho already ordered boxes of pizza!" Chanyeol shouted from the dining table.

"I DON'T CARE!" Kyungsoo replied and continued doing his work.

Luhan,together with Sehun,the "best friends", are doing aegyo and poses in front of Chanyeol's laptop.

"Hyung, what pothe  (pose) we will do nexth (next)?" Sehun asked Luhan.

"Uhm, let's do the manly pose! like this!" Luhan suggested as he pose with a V-sign and believing that it was way too manly to handle.

 Lay, a self-confessed half-human, half-unicorn, was just  chillin' at the balcony staring at the view motionlessly.

Tao, one of the youngest, is on the bathroom taking selcas.

Chen, the prankster, is calling a random number on the telephone and telling them they won a new rubber ducky toy.

Xiumin, the foodie, is on the dining room eating his packed meat buns.

Baekhyun, the singer, is dancing his light switch dance on the living room. (Kris thought that it was the strobe lights that's why he's too immersed into his dancing.)