9. It's Love

Author’s Note:

HI GUYS! I AM DEFINITELY BACK! SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING! THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORIES! THANK YOU FOR THE MESSAGES AND COMMENTS! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU!!! <3

Take care everyone! :D

If you already forgot the story line...well, the 12 boys transferred to Joo Yeon’s school. There will be a festival and the boys are tasked to perform as well as Joo Yeon to pass her subject...

[NEWEST BAEK OS ON THE EXTERNAL LINK]

xoxo, pau

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[$uho]

“Ok. The chauffeur is at the entrance already. Let’s have our lunch.” $uho ordered after he pressed the end call on his phone and they all stood up in an instant...like how the father instructs his children and give him their allowance.

“Wait. You can have lunch outside?” Joo Yeon asked. As far as she knows, students cannot go outside the school premises except class dismissal.

“Yes or else you’ll have to transfer to another school, if you know what I mean.” $uho said cooly as if he said something good.

“I’M HUNGRY LET’S GOOOOO!” Tao said and clung to $uho’s right arm. The boys made a disgusted face and Joo Yeon mouthed “eww.”

Joo Yeon sighed. She made a mental note to herself...

No. 1: Do not mess with a Kim...especially if his name is spelled with “$”

.

.

.

.

No. 2: Befriend a Kim with a “$” on his name...

.

.

.

.

No. 3: Remember 1 and 2.

The boys are heading out while Joo Yeon stayed in the room. She has packed lunch anyway. $uho noticed this and ask...

“What are you doing? Let’s go.” $uho said. The boys also stopped and looked at her...waiting for her to get her bag so they can all go and eat in a place that is expected to be fabulous and expensive because it was $uho who invited them.

“Huh?” Joo Yeon asked and the boys sighed in unison. She cannot have lunch with them, it’s a boy’s hang out...and they’ll talk about cars and games and girls...

.

.

.

GIRLS...

She automatically looked at Chan Yeol. He was smiling widely as usual.

Do they really talk about girls? What if Chan Yeol is talking about other girls behind my back? She thought. She never imagined that she have this jealous persona in her until she started dating Crack Yeol.