11. Here Comes Trouble

Author’s Note:

Mianhae. This was supposed to be published last Friday but I went on a swimming trip with my high school friends so...sorry. (^^)v Anyway, I hope you’ll like this one! Thank you for reading.

I am planning to have 20 chapters (not sure though) for this fanfic, a romantic and crack one shot for each member in English and a new fanfic but the language that I’ll be using for this one is my native language which is Filipino. Nevertheless, I’ll still post English stories in between. ^___^

For the Filipino wattpad users there, please check out my bestfriend’s story, Gusto Ko Ng Magka-Boyfriend. (external link);) We’re seatmates and I’ll tell you, she’s an amazing reader & writer. ^__^ 

xoxo,pau

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Joo Yeon]

“Ah, how refreshing” she said as she close the bathroom door and head towards the mirror to fix her hair. She went for a quick bath to remove the fishy smell and vehicle smoke from her hair and of course, to de-stress her mind...

She touched the part of her hand where Kai landed his soft lips a while ago. Even though she scrubbed it earlier, the feeling still lingered in her skin.

“No, Joo Yeon. You’re just shocked, that’s all” she said to herself in front of the mirror and pinched her cheeks tightly. She’s just finished fixing her hair when the doorbell rang...

Who could that be? She thought. Then she swears she heard dogs barking outside her pad. Her forehead creased. Don’t tell me Chanyeol will surprise me with a dog...she guffawed.

But it’s a sweet thing to do, though...

She opened her door with a wide grin, only to see Kai holding the neckwear of three toy poodles.

The biggest one clung on her left leg like she’s the dog’s master...Kai pulled the dog’s neckwear and the dog freed her leg.

“Hey, Joo Yeon, I want you to meet my babies...this is Jongie, a boy of course.” he said and the biggest dog bark. Kai massaged Jongie’s head and gave dog food that he got from his jean’s pocket.

“then this is Joo Joo and Kyungie” he said as he take hold of the two smaller dogs into his arms and rocked them back and forth like a real baby.

“Uhm...arf? It means hi.” She said half-joke, half-seriously. So, he wanted me to meet his dogs at 9 in the evening...now, it’s more awkward and weirder than before...

“Haha! They said ‘nice to meet you, Joo Yeon’” Kai replied just after his dogs barkedas if they can really talk.