8. First Mission

Author’s Note:

^_^ Hope you like it guys! Thank you very much for the reads, comments and votes! I’m blushing right now :”> In tagalog, it’s like KINIKILIG AKO! HAHA! Suho one shot is on the EXTERNAL LINK!

My crush accepted my FB friend request :”> I’m so happy! <3

xoxo,pau :”>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no...

“Joo Yeon, you’ve got some explaining to do!” Min Hee whisphered. In a flash, she’s already seated beside Joo Yeon.

Min Hee is not Joo Yeon’s best friend. In fact, Joo Yeon doesn’t have a best friend. She gets along with everyone but she’s not good in fostering deeper relationships because she’s too shy and introverted except for Chanyeol.

 No one can blame her for she’s an only child of a couple who’s working overseas who doesn’t bother to visit her...

But she sees Min Hee as her close friend for she is caring and nice to her.

“Do I really need to explain?” She asked her with almost a whispering voice. Their homeroom adviser is already eyeing on them so Min Hee just nodded as a reply and went back on her seat.

“Excuse me, Ms. Ahn and Ms. Shim but the new students will now introduce themselves...let’s start with you...ah yes, the smallest.” Mrs. Lee said and pointed at $uho. $uho mouthed WHAT? In disbelief...the teacher just called him THE SMALLEST and there’s not a bit of happiness in his part.

He eyed on the teacher mockingly before introducing himself...

“Ahem. Hello everyone! My name is Kim Joon Myeon. You can call me $uho. Nice to meet you.” He said briefly and bowed 90 degrees.

“Is that all? Tell us more about your hobbies...” The teacher told him.

Ugh. She’s getting into my nerves. $uho thought but smiled phony at the teacher.

“Uhm, I love playing golf and buy things for the members. If you become my friend, you can ask me whatever you want and I’ll buy it for you.” He said and took his seat at the middle front. $uho’s an achiever and a model student so Joo Yeon already knew why he decided to sit there.

Meanwhile, the class and the adviser’s jaw hung open...they feel lucky that a man as rich as $uho is with them.

“Hey. My name is Kris Wu. Call me Kris. I play basketball. That’s all.” The six-footer kid...erh...man said and took his seat at the back. He’s too tall so he definitely can’t sit in front or else everybody in the back will only see his back rather than the board.