Author's Note {1}

Okey dokey, so I've been fairly stupid and not updated for a few months - which usually ends up in a conversation like this...

"You know what, lets check the statistics to see which one I should update first." I settled with myself, glaring at my reflection in a close by mirror.

Scrolling to my stories, my eyes darted over the four stories I had so far published.

"500 and some odd views?!" My eyes widened in shock.

"And 80 votes?!" I squeaked, my cold hands grabbing my face and clawing at it simultaneously. (I spelt that without a dictionary, heck yeah!)

After hours of refreshing the page, the statistics for Don't Say Goodbye, did not change.

"Unnngghhh," I groaned, throwing myself back on my bed, "I don't want to do one of those cheesey and cliché author's notes."

I pouted but however went to update the story, typing up multiple scenarios until I found one I liked.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Jokes aside, thank you so much! I know it isn't a very big number, but it still means a lot to me as an author that people actually view and like my stories!

Now I'm going to ask for a vote. Who would like me to do little one-shots of Mei and Asano? It'll be part of this book and it'll generally be scenarios of if Mei survived the disease.

Comment down below what you think! I'll see you in the next chapter, bye bye! xox