Danielle

July 3

Ah, America… I’m finally home. I felt at home as soon as our plane reached the coast, and as soon as I got off the plane I decided to sit here and write. So many people come and go from the airport and as I sit here I make up stories for some of them. I see a woman with little to no luggage for example, and I decide that she is running away and going to meet up with her young lover in some beautiful country so that they can elope because her parents don’t approve of him. Or if I see a man and a young child I think that the woman probably just died and they wanted to get away and start fresh somewhere new. Enticing don’t you agree?

I feel like some awful things have happened since I left and there are even charred walls in the bathroom here to reason my theory with. I can’t wait to talk to my girls and see what all has been going on. Maybe something amazing happened to some of them, and maybe I can tell Erin’s brother that I’ve had a crush on him since we were little. Hehe I hope she wouldn’t be too mad if we decided to start dating.

Damon and Bree’s anniversary is coming up soon too maybe I should buy them some his and her towels if I can get to a store in the next few days. I’m worried about them all though because since I moved around so much I couldn’t receive any mail from Hanna. I was clueless to my darlings’ lives. Well, luckily I’m home now and can find everything out for myself. Let’s hope that nothing terrible has happened.