Friends

A month past and Harry has spent two hours a day cooped up reading his many books. He had started with his parents journals while committing their spells to his memory. After learning all that book had to offer Harry found just what the art of Oclomency had to offer and instently took it in. The large tomb gave advise in how to focus and while he had no practical way to test them Harry was quite sure his mind could withhold a small intrusion however, with more meditation and concentration Harry was sure he could master the art. Along with mental protection Harry also found that with learning Oclomency it offered perfect recall of an event with one single thought. This ability improved Harry's comprehension on the various areas of study and thus the child of twelve years old is now half-way through is second year courses and finding new ways to educate himself.

"Master Potter" one of the many house elfs called out

"Yes Piplen?"

"Master Malfoy has returned master Potters letter" the small creature replied Before popping away leaving Harry with his thoughts over what may read.

'Potter,
I am actually glad that you wrote, while I accept your apology I also owe you one as well. To be honest I am not used to being told no and when you declined my friendship in the beginning of last year it really stung so I apologize for being a jelous prat to you however I will not apologize to Weasley and Granger which by the sounds of your letter, will not affect you to much (care to explain?) Glad we can put the past behind us and work on being friends

-Draco Malfoy

Harry's smile was so bright it could have put the sun out of business. He was happy that the blond had not sunbed his apology and actually apologized in return. While it is everything that Harry had hoped for, it was at the same time, not what he expected at all; still he was glad that himself and the blond could get over a single year of tormenting eachother.

Dear Draco,
Can I call you Draco now? I look forward to seeing this friendship grow, and in order to do that we must first set a base of trust so how about we meet In Diagon alley in a few weeks when our hogwarts letters come and then we can do our shopping together.
Write back a reply

-Harry
P.s I love your eagle owl, what is her name?

Harry sent his reply off with Hedwig. As his two hour reading time was over, Harry decided that he would go and explore the dungeon as that was the one area he skipped while taking the tour. The marble staircase down to the stone dungeon was a long one so it was with a sigh of relief when Harry reached the bottom. The first sight after the candles lit themselves was a wide hallway with three mettle doors on each side followed by two wooden doors on each side.

"Master Potter be needing something?" A house elf popped into existence next to the smaller boy

"No thank you pixen, however you could tell me what is behind theses doors"

"The mettle doors are prison cells for thoes wishing harm in master or his guests" the elf informed "the wooden doors on the left be a potions lab and dueling are then on the right be a room for spell crafting and a potions ingredients room that be restocking itself every six months"

"Thank you Pixen"