Escape

The rest of the school year passed quite well with only miniscule contact with Dumbledore or the
ex-bestfriends. That was until the last week of school when Harry decided he no longer wanted the treacherous three to be anywhere near him and so it was late one night when Harry made a floo call from Snape's fireplace to the office of Amilia Bones.

"Mr Potter? What can I do for you at such a late hour?"

"Madam Bones I presume?" Harry asked

"Yes?"

"I would like to press charges against Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore, headmaster of Hogwarts."

If she was surprised she did not show it "and what what exactly are the charges?"

"Theft from a lord, illigal child claiming, and multiple counts of child neglect and abuse"

"Thoes are quite the accusations, I assume you have evidence to prove your claims?"

"I do" Harry replied "if you would like then I could show you?"

"Come right through Mr Potter" madam Bones confirmed

After thanking the potions professor Harry flooed right into the ornate office of the head of magical law enforcement.

"The evidence?"

With a nod Harry handed over a fine with his bank information containing the iligal gaudianship of Albus followed by many counts of theft from the Potter vaults.

"The illigal gaudianship is proven but you said theft of a lord?"

Harry held up his hand and the Potter ring sat glowing with power

"Right okay and what of the multiple counts of child neglect and abuse?"

"Well after illigally making himself my magical gaurdian, Mr Dumbledore placed me with my muggle relitives and that may sound happy to you but it was not fun by any means, I have prepared a few memories for you to review and I assume because of your position you are able to athenticate it. I have also prepared another set of memories that prove multiple counts of child neglect" Harry handed over the two glass viles

"Why are you doing this Mr Potter, what I'd your end game?"

"So many people believe that I was raised as a prince, someone to worship but I am none of thoes things, I want everyone to know the truth about my life and I want the man responsible to pay for it" Harry cried softly as tiny drops of years began forming in his eyes. "I want to be free and this is how I do it"

Amilia handed over a box of tissues and began the arrest warrant for Albus Dumbledore. Thinking to herself that if this was a lie then she would surly lose her job. "It will be okay Mr Potter"

"Please, Harry will do"

About an hour later as the clock struck eight in the morning Harry and Amilia headed through the floo and into the entrance hall of Hogwarts.

"Together?" The woman asked as the duo headed toward the great hall.

Harry sent a vicious nod and together Harry Potter and Amilia Bones stormed right into the great hall causing every eye to focus on them

"Albus Dumbledore, as head of the DMLE I herby place you under arrest for theft of a lord, illigally claiming gaudianship, and for multiple counts of child neglect and abuse"

The entire hall erupted into chaos as the forceful woman placed magical suppression cuffs of the old man and walked him calmly from the great hall.

"Madam Bones, this must be some mistake, I would never"

"I am sorry Albus but the evidence does not lie" and in a swoosh of green flames the duo was gone.

"Mr Potter I expect an explanation" McGonagall spoke quite loudly

"Very well madam, and you as well professor snape, sprout, and Flitwick" Harry replied "all four of you will want to here this" and with a sharp spin on his heals Harry left the great hall followed by Harry until the five of them were inside the headmasters office they all took seats in the spacious living room and Harry began his tale of how he got Albus Dumbledore arrested.

"And why exactly are we here?" Professor sprout asked

"I have recently visited Greengots and while there I took a inheritance test and took the Lordship of seven families among these are the Potter, Black, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Kentworth"

"My lord" Flitwick mumbled "you are the noble king?"

"Not yet but one day I will be and I will need all the help I can get, I am not foolish enough to believe I can defeat Voldemort and Dumbledore by myself, I need to build an army because I feer that the war will be comming soon"

"As a goblin of the hight council you have my word that I will stand by you as we always have for the royal family"

"Thank you professor but I do not want this knowledge to affect how you grade me nor how I am treated in class"

"As you wish but in private I am to uphold the ancient tradition" Flitwick replied

"Mr Potter, you must understand if I do not trust such a noble claim without seeing proof" Professor McGonagall said

Harry nodded and lifted his hand to show the Kentworth ring followed by a sequence of the others. "I do not wish for any of you to see me as anything but a student, I have much to learn if I am to defeat the dark lord"

"I will stand with you, but I will not be a follower, I will not kill unless my life is in danger"

"I would not as of anything more" Harry replied to his head of house

"Potter, you already know where I stand" Snape spoke up

"But again I am still confused as to why we are here" sprout asked

"A new headmaster must be appointed, I was thinking that it should be Professor Snape" Harry replied

"Mr Potter, McGonagall is next in line I can no-" Snape was inturupted by McGonagall

"Why Mr Potter?"

"Excuse me ma'am?" Harry replied

"If you can convince me that Snape is more qualified then I, then I will gladly hand it over to him"

Harry took a moment to gather his thoughts "you and professor snape are alot alike, you both comand respect from your students and you both are a force to be reconed with, however Professor Snape is a Slytherin and thus he will be best to deal with the minister when he comes to invade Hogworts. In order to keep this school out of ministry hands we need a headmaster that is both powerful and good at manipulation"

The room sat silently as McGonagall sat thinking over the facts "as much as I would like to say that I too can be cunning I am nowhere need as good as Severus, you have convinced me Mr Potter"

Harry smiled "then as heir to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and wizardry I herby promote Severus Snape to headmaster."

A slight rumble ran through the room and then just as quickly as it came it was gone. A gold ring was left on the hand of Severus Snape. "Now what are you going to do for a potions professor?" Snape asked

"What do you mean?" Professor sprout asked

"Professor Snape can not possible take care of his duties as headmaster and keep a steady hand on his classes and that is why I have made a call to a man from America, his name is Kelvin Blake, he is the best potions master in the Americas and I have convinced him that this is the school that he wants to teach at"

"You had this planed?" Flitwick asked

"For quite some time acctually" Harry answered "Professor Blake should be arriving in two days time"

The conversation took a slight pause when a Black owl came rushing in with a steaming red envelope

"DANGER, ALBUS DUMBLEDORE HAS ESCAPED CUSTODY, IF SEEN ALERT AROURAS, THIS SUSPECT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED MENTALITY INSANE AND DANGEROUS PROCEED WITH CAUTION"

"Our lives are about to get really interesting, I suggest we prepare for the worst" Harry said softly as the letter burst into flames.