11

So, I got a boyfriend - and I was getting over my ex-girlfriend. And my boyfriend was really religious, at the same time I wasn't mentally stable.

So I told him I was bisexual.

He told me I was possessed by demons and needed to go to church.

I begun to get really bad anxiety, I started crying if I was late in fear of people looking at me - and he continued to tell me I was possessed by the devil.

So many times did he try and tell me to go to church, get baptised - all trying to remove the so called demons because of my sexuality.

I'd also come out to my friends - one was so nice and accepting, and one of them went to the office, who told the principal, who told my mom.

So my parents knew of my sexuality.

My dad would just go "Have a girlfriend yet?" and little comments like that.

My mom however blew it off, telling me I was too young.

I stopped, thought for a while, but finally decided I was pan, but asexual. I was happy to be ina romantic relationship with anyone, I just didn't want a sexual relationship.

Online friends, who were mostly part of the lgbt community all accepted so much, and it reminds me that there is still hope for humanity.

If anyone is abusing you for your sexuality, or gender, get help and don't stay in the shadows, its against the law in some places to abuse someone for their sexuality. And don't get some jerk make you feel like you're not worth it because you will always find someone who loves you.

I just want people to know that they don't have to go through the same thing I did.