Chapter Fourteen

"Places! Places, everyone! We will be airing in two minutes!" An ahjumma shouted, waving her hand.

Gongchan, Shinwoo oppa and I stood behind the curtains on the right side and some guests are waiting on the other side to be called.

We've been invited in the variety show called 'Daily Idol'. It'll be aired around the world so most staff and hosts here are speaking in English. Jinyoung oppa and Sandeul are in the company and Baro's still in Busan filming Reply 1994.

"Please welcome Exo, B1A4 and Crystal Han!" The host said.

Both groups of people emerged from the back and sat on the seats circling the big round table on the middle of the stage.

The 5 guys from exo introduced themselves as Xiumin, Chanyeol, D.O., Suho and Kris.

"I'm going to ask Crystal-ssi and CNU-ssi first. Are you two dating?" The girl host asked.

"Eh? Why?" I asked. My heart pounding inside my chest painfully.

"Because you're holding each others hands." She replied simply, pointing at out intertwined hands.

Both of us untangled our hands.

"Aniyo. I tripped just outside my designated dressing room and Shinwoo oppa helped me." I explained.

The hosts - Kyun young oppa and Hye An unnie (they want us to call them oppa/hyung and unnie/noona) talked to the boys of exo first and their first album XOXO which was released 2 months ago. Next, they asked about the B1A4 boys and their solo schedules.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to visit us. Everybody, the human barbie." Kyun young oppa exclaimed, earning a chuckle from us.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Crystal-imnida." I bowed.

"Omo! You really look like a real barbie, Crystal-ssi and the outfit, too. Did you dyed your hair or is it a wig?" Hye An unnie gushed beside me.

"Can you speak Korean, Crystal?" Kyun young oppa asked.

"Kamsahamnida. I dyed it white blonde yesterday and the stylist unnie made me wear this barbie dress. She told me that she was really honored to dress me up, unnie. Um, not yet, oppa. I only know a few words but I'll start studying soon. " I smiled at them timidly.

As usual, they asked me the same questions 'What do you think about our country?' 'How about living with 5 guys?' blah, blah, blah.

"Crystal-ssi, we heard that your favorite past time now is doing a cover of korean songs. Why is that? Do you feel oblige to learn korean songs or you decided on your own?" Kyun young oppa asked.

"It's on my own, aside from the fact that I'm half Korean, I also want to learn everything about Korea and KPop. Some songs are really catchy even though I stil have to search for the English lyrics, and especially the meaning of the song is really important, too." I replied.

"What's the latest korean song you memorized?" Hye An unnie asked.

"It's Baby, don't cry by EXO. I got touched by the meaning of the song. If I were good at writing stories, I'd want it to be published and have a tv series or even a movie with more twists than the original The Little Mermaid story." I said.

"Wow. That's a really good idea." Kris said.

The others agreed, too.

"Crystal-ssi, can you rap for us?" Hye An unnie requested.

"In English or Korean?" I asked.

"Anything you like." Kyun young oppa said.

"Eodukeomkeomhan gotongui geuneul wi ibyeorui munteoge naega muchamhi