Foreign Exchange Student Day one

*drawing credit goes to ~unknown~ artist*
Foreign exchange student
Harry x Male! Reader!

(M/n) - Male name
(L/n) - Last name
(H/c) - Hair color
(H/l) - Hair length

Chapter One

          Why do you have to be the one to switch schools? Ughhhghh. You were fluent in English And of course your native language Spanish. You had a thick Mexican accent when you spoke Spanish but surprisingly when you spoke English it went away. But you usually mess with people before telling them you're fluente. It's hilarious! (Sometimes)  They might over react.

I'm getting ahead of myself, let's start from the beginning. So basically your school is in Mexico, you've been speaking English and Spanish since you were born and now you are actually going to an English speaking country. And you're going to be at Hogwarts for the rest of your school years. *currently in 5th year* oh god... Someone help me.

*Harry's P.O.V*

"Hey Harry did you hear the news?!" Asked Hermione excitedly before lunch had started.
"No. What happened?"
"There's gonna be Foreign Exchange students coming here!"
"Really, from wear?"
"Mexico!"
Hermione then ran away to a group of girls squealing like a fangirl. Yay! XD

*time skip. Lunch in the great hall/assembly*

"Welcome! Students, we are gathered here today to go over what is happening. Yes it is true, there are Foreign exchange students, yes there here right now. And yes there sorting will happen momentarily. I hope we will do our best to welcome these students to their new school, and to help them find their way around. So their sorting shall begin!"
(All students walk out in front of the school. There's 4 of students.
*applause*
"Alexandra Solis" announced professor McGonagall. A short tan skinned girl walked up to the stool and waited. After what seemed like hours the hat spoke and shouted
"Hufflepuff!"
She then walked up to the row of tables that were cheering the most.
"Angel Rosas"
*40 seconds later*
"Gryffindor!"
And the boy went to the table that was cheering the most.
"Alondra Fernanda."
"Ravenclaw!"
And so she did the same.
Now, it was your turn to get sorted. You were shaking a little, because of how many students and teachers you were in front of. She called your name like she did the rest, "(f/n) (l/n)." You walked and sat on the stool calmly, she placed the hat on your head. *why does it take so long to get sorted* you thought to yourself. The hat chuckled, it was then the other you remember he's in your thoughts. (Sorta) after what felt like hours it finally spoke up, it hesitated,as of like, giving a second thought about the choice. It finally spoke...

"Slytherin!"

The slytherin table was clapping loudly because you were the one to catch everyone's eyes. Especially a certain green eyed boy. ;) You sat down at the table and everyone inched forward. Then someone spoke up sayin,
"What school did you go to?"
Another person then said.
"Ya, and what part of Mexico?"
"Ohh do you have an accent?! Talk!"
Almost all the girls now started try to get you to speak. It was all too much you thought.
You were gonna try and make people believe you weren't the best at English but something told you that would be a HORRIBLE thing to do here at Hogwarts. But you had to say something
"Sorry, unfortunately I don't when I speak English."
You gave them a side smile, the most cute one you had. They all melted, all the girls thought you were so dreamy. But you didn't pay attention, someone caught your eye. A raven haired boy with green eyes and glasses. *now he's cute* you thought to yourself.

After many answered questions, professor Snape made them all move over a bit and give you some room. You mouthed a small "Thank you." To him and he smirked then walked off. The feast began and everyone started eating. You weren't the biggest eater but you ate enough. A girl with dark brown hair that was messily put in a ponytail came up to you. The person next to you automatically moved to make room for her.
"Hey, I'm Pansy, Pansy Parkinson."
"Hi pansy, nice to meat you."
Assuming she already knew your name since it was just announced , you didn't introduce yourself.
"Okay (f/n), so basically, you were now just sorted into the best house in Hogwarts. We have some rules, no associating with any Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs, unless you're bullying them. And only talk to people in Ravenclaw so you can copy their homework. But if it's like a partner/group thing then you kinda have to be around them."
*there's no way in hell you're following these rules, but might as well try and get on her good side*
"And what exactly can I not be friends with ANY of them?"
"Because! They are not cool. Slytherin's hang out with other Slytherin's. Oh and almost forgot. No befriending that lightning scar face especially.
*what?! Why not. Wait a minute lightning scar, green eyes, a mess of black hair. Oh! That's Harry Potter!
"And why can I not hang out with him?"
"Ughh! Because he thinks he's better than us. But do you wanna know who actually is the best?! That guy over there. His name is Draco Malfoy. Ahh he's so hot. Oh! And hands off him, he's mine!"
"He's all yours." You said jokingly.
She got up and waved goodbye and went to sit next to Draco.
Ughhh *why Slytherin*