Morning Hawwy!

Harry POV

*Ughhh what happened* I thought to myself as I slowly opened my eyes. It was so blurry I barely made out the human like figure in front of my.

"Morning Hawwy!"
*??!???!?* you rubbed your eyes trying to see clearly and the person in front of you is not who you expected. *(M/N)?!??!!?* what is he doing here.
"(M-M/N)" you stuttered "What are you doing here???"
"Just waiting for you to wake up!" He said and flashed you a gentle smile. And you blushed.
"Sooo... Hermione told me something very interesting while you were passed out, you wanna know what it was." He said with a devilish smirk.
"W-what was I-it?"
"Well, only that a certain somebody likes me. Care to explain?"
*huuhhhh EXPLAIN, explain what that I'm madly in love with you!??!!!??* Harry thought.
"I-I huh, umm, "
He waited silently for an answer.
"I, um, I l-like you a l-lot!"
"I LIKE YOU A LOT TO!" He chirped happily and kissed your forehead, "Hawwy, you should rest today so you can get back you school tomorrow, Okay?"
"But I wanna be with you (M/N)!"
"To bad Hawwy, you need your strength up so you won't die from exhaustion, when we do things later tomorrow." (M/N)'s smirked widens only make you blush even more if that's evenly possible. *i wonder what he knows* your blushing so much even the tips of your ear are red, and that's just from the thought!!!!!! What would happen during the really thing. *you silently scream because you're so embarrassed.
"Well Hawwy I gotta get to class, BYE! (M/N) said while he kissed your cheek.
"Bye." You said quietly still kinda shocked about what just happened. *YAYYYYY!!!!!* You both mentally scream, he really likes me!!!

*okay so, I know this is a really short chapter and it seams kinds rushed but I want to ask if you want this to be the end of the "Harry" ending or do you guys want me to write some chapters where the go on dates and stuff. Because if you want I can! But! Anyway, THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, I mean I didn't think anyone would enjoy my writing. But 150+ reads?! Thank you all!!*