Day 2

Chapter 2

Ughhhghh! The alarm went off telling us to wake up, and get ready. You had 40 mins to get ready and eat. While you just kinda laid in bed for like 5 more mins Draco has been busy actually getting stuff done. He goes to change and when he gets out of the bathroom, he chuckles at you still in bed with the blankets everywhere. You shot him a quick glance of confusion, and he seemed to notice.
"What?" You asked.
"Nothing." He replied
But he kept starting At you.
"Ugh what Draco!?"
You say after like a minute of just looking at each other.
"Nothing."
Oh he did not just do that so he could try and annoy me.
"What ever," you say while standing up, to get your clothes, your back facing him now.
"but I think you like what you see." You said When you felt a pair of eyes look down at your ass.
"W-What?! No! W-What makes you think t-that." Draco say a bit uncertain of himself. *but you do have a nice ass* he thought... Or maybe said.
You chuckled at the comment, you don't think he meant to say that out loud. He heard you chuckle and he completely went Gryffindor red.
"Did I say that out loud?" He asked
"Yup, and I've been told. Haha."
You got are your cloths and went to your shared bathroom and changed.
But when you got out you noticed Draco was gone... But in the end Draco once again he tried to sneak up form behind and scare you. And once again failed, all you and him could do was laugh. You heard his stomach growl and you both laughed even harder. "HAHAH!! Ahh ahh-okay lets go down to breakfast." You said. And all he did was nod his head in agreement. You and Draco were walking down the halls and all you could think about was on how cold it is, you were physically shivering.
"You all right, (m/n)?"
"Oh, ah ya I'm fine. Just a little cold."
"Is it that cold here compared to Mexico?"
"All lot coolder. But I'll adjust."
"Well you'll have to because your sleeping by yourself. In the winter it really cold in the dungeons, we'll have to get extra blankets then."
"Uggghhhhh! Your right."

*Time skip to the great hall for breakfast*

The smell of food clouded your noise, oh how good it smelled. You and Draco sat down and began eating and talking about random stuff. Draco was actually a cool person, he was very nice and silly. But then "The Golden Trio" as you were told they were called, walked in. Draco glared and Harry and started saying such rude things. If you didn't know any better it would seem like, he had a crush on Harry, he acts like those girls who are mean when they like the person.
"Wow Draco Calm down, is he really that bad?"
"Yes, he is!"
"Wow, haha" you laugh/said.
"What?!" Draco said, annoyance and confusing clearly heard.
"It's just he doesn't look like that kind of person." You carefully chose your words.
"Well I assure you he is."
"Well, I guess I'll find out for my self!"
"What?!" Draco said extremely confused this time. He just watches you while you walk off. Well so does everyone els in the room, but they continue talking. You walked over to Angel who is in Gryffindor, and he mad space for you to

"¡Oye Ángel! ¿como estás?"
"Ah, ¿buen y tú?"
"¡Buen también! Tengo una pregunta."
"¿Okay, que es?" He asked.
"¿Es Harry Potter un mala persona?"
"Ah no, El es muy agradable"
"¿De verdad?" You said questioning a little but you kinda knew that.
"Si."
"Uhm, okay. ¡Gracias!
"De nada, ¿pero, puedo preguntar porque querías saber eso?"
"Ha porque Draco estaba decidido que Harry es una mala persona y cosas así."
"Ah okay."
"Gracias otra vez!"
"Ya, No problema."

(English translation.)

"Hey! Angel how are you?"
"Ah, I'm good, and you?
"I'm good too. I have question."
"Okay, what is it?"
"Is Harry Potter a bad person?"
"Ah, no. He's really nice."
"Really?" You said questioning and little but you kinda knew that.
"Ya."
"Hum, okay. Thanks!"
"Your welcome, but can I ask why you wanted to know that?"
"Because Draco was saying things like Harry is a bad person and stuff and things like that."
"Ah okay."
"Thanks again!" You said,
"Ya no problem!"

And with that you left the table and went back to Draco who was now talking to Crabe and Goyel.

*sorry for the short chapter and updating so late. I don't really know who the Male reader should be with. Draco or Harry, or both. I don't know if you want one or the other please comment that would be appreciated!*