Home

Leaning toward Draco.

*(M/N) P.O.V*

You stood there for another minute that last scene just replaying in your head. "Okay! Then who do you like?"
"YOU! YOU IDIOT!" Wait Draco likes me? He really likes , ME?! Oh god, HE LIKES ME!! And I like him! Wait but he doesn't know that!?!!!! OH GOD HE MUST THINK IM AN ASSHOLE! GoD, FUCK! I gotta go find him and tell him how I feel.
And with that you left running and running for what felt like hours trying to find him. You finally stop in the only other place he could be, The Black Lake. And for sure he was, laying against a tree with his knees up to his chest, the best guess you had was that he was crying. And you would be too if you just accidentally told the person you like that you like them in front of the whole school, and the person you like didn't say anything.

Well whatever it's now or never, you gotta talk to him, To tell him how you feel.

You walk up to him opening your mouth to say something when you were interrupted with him saying "GO AWAY!" But you didn't and he seemed to noticed and he lifted his head up looking like he was about to yell again, his face was red and his eyes were puffy. You tried to read his emotions,!his face was full of anger? No. Regret and sorrow, and maybe a tad bit of happiness to see you, which quickly fades to fear wonder what you were gonna do. But you next action surprised him, you got down, pushed his knees away and pulled him into a tight hug.
You two just sat there hugging and taking in each other's Warmth for what felt like eternity but was gone all to soon. In mid hug he seemed to relax. You pulled away and looked at Draco in the eyes, you both blushed and he turned his face. You grab his chin forcing him to look at you and you slowly inched forward, stopping right before your lips touched, waiting for consent. He seemed to noticed and meet your lips in a sweet gentle kiss, you didn't have much experience in kissing but you did the best you could. But the kiss was just so... How to explain it, it was different then what I thought... It wasn't sparks like everyone said, it was better. I felt at ease, I felt safe, secure, and protected, but mostly, I felt at home.