Eleventh Street

It was me, Vik, Aleks, Sparky, Jake, and Jake's girlfriend Alexa. Pretty much the whole crew was here. As we all left Vik's house, Aleks pulled out a pack of cigarettes and handed us each one of them. He also pulled out a lighter and we passed it around. As we walked and reached a part of the road where there was no street light, I looked around and only saw a few small orange lights on the end of each cigarette. I stopped and started to look around for any other people. They kept walking a little ways before Sparky noticed. "Hey Badger! You alright man?" I took a deep breath and kept walking. "Sorry, I just started to feel a little wierd." I had this wierd feeling that someone was watching us. I guess it was because we were coming up on the abandoned buildings we always hung out in. We were trespassing, but it was exciting and scary. As we got to the building we classified as "Building 3", Aleks pulled out a bottle of Vodka he told us Andy had given him. He poured it into six different old Coke bottles. He handed one to each of us. "Feeling kind of generous tonight, Aleks?" I said, laughing. We all drank up and I started to feel a little light-headed. I loved the feeling, and we all just started laughing and talking about stupid stuff. After a while, the others had passed out except me. I decided to head outside and walk around. I was still was a little drunk so I started to stumble a little before I tried to sober up. I walked back to Vik's house, but no one was home. I then got a text from Aleks. He asked where I was at. I started to head back so they wouldn't come looking for me. As I was nearing the buildings, I caught a glimpse of two figures creeping toward Building 3. I studied them to see if it was the guys or not. One was about 6'2", so it couldn't have been. He was stocky, unlike the other one, who was about 5'5" and slightly overweight. I flipped open my favorite butterfly knife and held it upside-down in my hand. When they entered the building, I started to speed up behind them as I crept up. I went prone and slowly looked in the door and caught a glimpse of the stocky one, who looked like he had a gun in his hand. I went through, trying not to step on the shattered glass. I looked into the main room of the building where everyone was passed out. I saw the stalkers more clearly now. The stocky one had smooth, black hair. He was definitely armed, because he was clearly pointing a gun at Jake, Alexa, Sparky, and Aleks. As I noticed someone was missing, Vik came up and covered my mouth from behind so I wanted yell out. He had his knife out, too, which was very similar to mine. "Where are the others?"  the stocky one said with a heavy accent.  I couldn't place where it was from, but I was hyped up with adrenaline that I couldn't think straight. "Stab the stocky one in the leg or something," Vik said in a low voice, "I will hit the chubby one over the head." I nodded as we slowly sneaked up on them.  "Now!" Vik said as we rushed them. The stocky one was fast, but not fast enough. I aimed for his lower back, but as he turned my knife sank into the direct middle of his stomach. I looked him right in the eyes as he died. There was a loud bang and he fell to the floor. "Badger..." Aleks said softly. I looked down to see blood start to cover the side of my shirt. I then hit the floor and blacked out.