The Uchicha brothers

No POV.

Kyuubi was angry.Not that much because of Naruto but because of the reaction of other boys.'How dare they to even look at my baby brother like that!'tough Kyuubi.If they do something he will kill them for sure.

Kyuubi's POV.

Why Naru,why didn't you listen to me?Now everybody will want you and try to get you and hurt you.Or you will find somebody to love and live me.No,I won't allow that.You will stay with me and you will listen to me and be mine and MINE ALONE.If you talk to somebody I'll lock you in the house and won't let you out.But...why am I thinking like that.Maybe because he is my baby brother.Will he hate me if I do that?No,his safety is on the first place,I have to talk to him after this shitty class.

Naruto's POV

Everyone looked at me.I think they liked me.I looked at Kyuubi but he wasn't looking at me.He was in his own thoughts.He's probably mad at me.I hope he'll forgive me.I stared at my feet in shame.

Sasuke's POV

This thing is mine.God he's so cute and hot.How can someone be cute and hot in the same time.I'll mate with him.I don't know if my father will approve it.I'm a vampire after all and he is human.I looked at my brother Itachi.He is looking at my mate and drooling.How dare he!He is mine.Soon he will fall for me.And if he doesn't I'll just hypnotize him with my sharingan.Today we're going to visit our parents in the Vampire kingdom.I'll talk to my father.When Uchiha wants something he gets it.

Itachi's POV

You'll love me my cute little kitsune...