Hate

No POV

"Well hello Obito-san"-said a little scared Naruto.
"No need to be afraid of me.You're Naruto right?"
"Y-yeah h-how did you know?"
"I will tell you that another time"-chuckled Obito.
"O-okay"
"Now what do you think about that Rin girl?"
"Well she's very pretty and seems like a nice person.."
"Do you like her?"-asked Obito.
"I don't know her but I hope we will get along."-said Naruto with a fake smile.
"Is that so?Well I should go know.It was nice meeting you now.If you want to talk to me here's my room"-he showed at the dark blue door with gold details.
"Thank you I will"-said Naruto.

He continued walking towards his room.He soon found it.It was very pretty room with a king size bed and baldachin a night table,a big table,a mirror and a balcony.There was a door leading to large wardrobe and another door where was a huge bathroom.The whole room was red and golden.

But he didn't care for the room at all that he carried about was why were Rin and Kyuubi so close.He didn't want them close but he didn't know why.Soon he was called for lunch.

He came into the huge dining room.There was a big table.On one end was king Fugaku Uchiha and on the other end was queen Mikoto.Kyuubi was sitting between Rin and Itachi so he had to sit next to Sasuke.Kyuubi and Rin were talking and laughing.When Kyuubi realized Naruto showed up he stopped the conversation and looked at him.

"Hey Naru-chan where have you been?"
"I was in my room Kyuu"
"Oh ok"-he said and turned back to Rin.
'Why is he talking to her so much?' -thought Naruto.

After lunch Kyuubi anc Rin went to the garden to take a walk.Naruto was really hurt.He went to his room without a word.

It was like that the whole week.He was getting sad and angry.He was also bored.Than he remembered Obito.He came out of his room.He walked threw the dark halls and finally found his room.

He knocked at the door.
"Come in,Naruto-kun"-said Obito
"Naruto entered the very dark room similar to his but instead of red and gold there was dark blue and black.It was a little creepy.Obito was siting on a big armchair and reading a book.

"Hello Obito-san."-said Naruto with a cute smile on his face.
"Nice to see you again Naruto-kun"
"I really want to talk to you about something but I don't know if you will understand."-said Naruto shyly.
"Don't worry.What's the matter?"-asked Obito with fake curiosity.He already knew what was little fox going to say.

"Well you know that Rin girl."
"Yes"-answered Obito
"Well",said Naruto with a really creepy fake smile, "you see...I hate that bitch."-said Naruto and his eyes glowed red.
"And I want her gone,for good"-said Naruto.

Finally an update!!!Hope you like it💗💗💗