The talk

Sasuke's POV

I can't stop thinking about him.Those big azure eyes,golden silky hair,sexy body and skin like a porcelain doll.That cute blush.I sound like a school girl in love.But I don't care.As long as I can have him.Every girl in every school I've been to fell for me so why won't he?I'm glad that school is over.We need to hurry and go to Demon Kingdom so I can talk with my father about Naruto and make him my mate.I have a perfect plan.I'll turn him into vampire so he can bare kids.

"Itachi!"-I screamed from my room.

"What is it otouto?"-he asked in a innocent voice.That pissed me off.

"We need to hurry to the Demon Kingdom"-I answered annoyed.

"And why is that my dear little brother?You never liked when we visited our family so why are you in a such a hurry?"

"It's not your business!"-He just chuckled.Than we started heading for the Demon Kingdom.

When they arrived...

No POV

"Itachi,Sasuke,welcome home"-said our father

"My little babies I missed you so much!"-said our mother hugging us.

"Father,I have something important to talk to you about"-Said Sasuke

"I already know what do you want to ask me"

"Really?!"

"Yes Sasuke.Its about Uzumaki Naruto am I right?"

"H-how did you know?"

"Naruto and Kyuubi Uzumaki transferred to your school recently.They are not human Sasuke,they are fox princes.They are form the Fox Kingdom."

"Fox Kingdom?I've heard they are really powerful."

"We're in war with them for a long time.But now we want to stop fighting and bring peace to our land.I talked to king Minato and he said that he will sand his sons to live with us for a while.If they say we're acting good he will make peace."

"When are they arriving?"-asked Itachi with interest in his voice.

"Tomorrow"

'We will spend great hime together Naru-chan'-thought both Uchiha brother with evil sadistic smirk.

TBC...

Comment and tell me what you think.💋💋💋