Realization

Naruto's POV

"What!"-screamed my brother

"I'm sorry Kurama but that's how it is.I can't change that."-said our father over the phone.

"How can you do this to us!"

"Kurama I'm sorry but I can do nothing about it.Please don't act like a spoiled brat.You will like it there"

"The fuck I will like it there!"

"Language Kurama.There is nothing more to discuss and I'm busy so goodbye.And tell your brother I said I love him"-Minato said that and hung up.

"I can't stand him!!!"-screamed Kyuu.

I got scared.I never saw my nii-san so mad.I started trembling.He looked towards me and he looked shocked.He hugged me tightly.

"Naru-chan I'm so sorry."-he said and his voice was shaking.I looked at his face and saw tears forming in his big yellow eyes.He looked so cute.I smiled at him.

Kyuubi's POV

Naruto smiled at me.Guess he's not scared anymore.I'm glad.How could I be so stupid and scare him?I'm baka,baka,baka!

"I'm not scared any more Kyuu."-he said with a smile.

"I love you Kyuu,I love you so much"-purred Naruto.He loves me.Im so happy.As long as I'm the only one he loves.He leaned to kiss me on a cheek.He missed a little.My heart skipped a beat.He kissed me on a cheek but in the corner of my lips too.God,I know it's a little but his lips feel so soft.I-I need this feeling again.Why do I feel like this?Is something wrong with me?

Time skip 1:00 h

No POV
U
It was storming outside.Thunders...Kyuubi was peaceful lying in his bad thinking about that kiss.Suddenly he felt something warm next to him.He looked under the blanket and saw shivering Naruto with tears rolling down his soft cheeks and his big azure eyes looked at him with fear.

'So adorable.I want to take him right here,right now'-thought Kyuubi.Then he realized what he thought.

'H-he is my baby brother,and I want to...'-he was broken.He was in love with his baby brother.How was that even possible?He had to make those feelings die or Naruto will hate him and be disgusted with him.No,he didn't want that.

"It's ok love,I'm here."-said Kyuubi in a soft voice.

Naruto stopped crying and feel asleep.

"Ah Kyuu"-moaned Naruto in his sleep.Kyuubi blushed but he was happy in the same time that his little  brother was dreaming about him.Kyuubi didn't sleep that night.

In the Demon Kingdom

Sasuke was thinking about all of the dirty things he could do with his adorable future mate.He was hard and had a nosebleed...

TBC

I'm so so so so sorry for not updating.😣 I was too lazy.I know I'm a bitch but comment please.LOVE YOU ALL💋