New School, New Start and Venom

NEW SCHOOL, NEW START AND VENOM.

Candy recited the words in her mind now, as she sat at her new path of education, in Manhattan, Guilding Premium High School. It was all as clear as bloody daylight, she decided. And she didn't want to think of it again.

She pursed her lips and fluffed up her hair, in case anyone had seen the tears running down her face and mistaken it for sadness. Cause it wasn't sadness, it was proudness. Proud of the fact she stood up to Sasha and Shane...and the fact she'd left them forever. Lola had probably made new friends...as had she. But at the moment, she was back in her destined loos, sitting on the side and waiting for her friends (Macy, Frankie, Jessie and Piper) to return from the cafeteria.

In the mean-time she'd revisited her past. And it wasn't pretty. Everything that had gone on made her squirm with shame- the fact that she'd retreated to the loos for about 2 hours was so humilating. She loved her friends, but they could never know about this. Or her secret nose- job.

She stalked through the school with the grace of Sasha now, and she wasn't ashamed of it. She had everyone wrapped round her little finger. Unlike her friends, she was happy to bask in the limelight and let everyone swarm around her a colony of loving bees. 

''Can, Can!'' Piper, with her usual bubbly loudness, shoved open the door with her foot and let her red hair bounce free from it's constriction of the deadly bobble. ''God, that felt good! Gym class is such a restriction to the natural hair growth! I'm itching to grow it down to my waist. What do you guys think?'' Piper bounced around the toilets with unrestricted energy, pointing at her skinny waist.

Everyone nodded approvingly, everyone accept Candace, who thought she didn't need to reply. Her sharp tongue would always slip out now and again, ready to pierce it's victim. So she kept her mouth shut and hoped that Piper would understand.

Jessie carefully re-applied her lipgloss and nodded, eyes wide with approval.

''Yeah, omg Piper that would like the bees knees!'' Everyone squirmed at Jessie's corny saying, in which she let out a big booming laugh of life and joy. ''Seriously. It would. I reckon auburn highlights here and there...'' Jessie began to pull at Piper's hair and they went to the edge of the bathroom comparing ideas. Nobody could speak hair like them 2, and the rest of the girls left them to it.

Frankie and Macy cocked their heads to the side at the sight of Candace's red eyes.

''You ok?'' Macy murmered, carefully wandering over to Candy like she walking on glass. Piper glanced over, obviously smelling action like a hungry dog.

''What's up?'' Concern filled Piper's chocolate eyes and she sat on the floor in front of her friend, refusing to be budged no matter how much Candy nudged her with her foot. Awkwardness filled the room like a mixture of concrete and melted metal.

Jessie, ever the peace maker, pulled Piper up to her feet suddenly and whispered to her to leave her alone. There was no messing with this girl when she was upset.

''Nothing! For God's sake! Going through meno-pause?'' Candace snarled and stomped out the bathroom with the grace of a python. Her words hit all her friends like a concrete bowling ball, but it was to be expected. Candy had never been the kindest of people- but still they stuck by her to change her ways. Hadn't worked...so far!

''Well,'' Frankie said, examining her cuticles, ''I guess that's Candy Wandy for you!'' She giggled at her own word play and immediately stopped, sheepishly watching the others warning eyes. Candy was back in the room and was now leaving once again.

''Forgot my tote.'' Candace whispered like a snake once again. She spat venom at the group like a witch and slammed the door as hard as she could, making it obvious she was blue vexed. She felt abondened, yet there was a crowd of people waiting outside, watching her with awe.

Has Candace been owned?

Has Candy fallen out with her mates?

Did she own somebody?

Did somebody own her?

Was she annoyed?

Was she in the mood for a chat?

Was she in the mood for becoming school tabloid news front?

The questions were running through everyone's mind like a lake. Yet, ignoring the action in the toilet, Candace stormed outside ready to go and see her boyfriend, Dane, and seek some well earned sympathy...