Chapter 9

Alice's pov

I woke up to an arm wrapped around me. Yes I had woken up like this many times, but this time, for the first time it actually felt nice and secure. Before it felt disgusting and wrong but not this time. I twisted around abit to face Alois and see if he was still asleep.

My movement made him stir alittle and held me tighter

"No, you can't have her ciel" I herd him mutter as he moved himself closer.

Who was ciel?

I smiled at how adorable it was before slowly starting to climb out of bed. I didn't want to wake up him and I didn't want him to wake up next to me. I then crept out the room.

I went back to my own room

~~~ (I have huge writers block so pardon the awful chapter)~~

I was all ready, with the help of Hannah, and ready to do the day.

I didn't know what I was going to do. What was there to do. Before I cared for mother and bought stuff and looked after Elliot and my job. But now I had nothing. I felt my heart sink a little but kept it strong. The past may hurt you, but we can't change it, and that's something we have to learn to deal with, or we get hurt. I took a deep breath it to try and keep it all in and went to go find Alois.

I found him with Claude in his study.

"Alice, morning, how are you feeling" Alois asked.

"I'm good" I replied and walked closer. I watched as Alois picked up an envelope

"Good, Claude get her breakfast" Alois said. Claude replied then left. Alois opened the letter than his eyes skinned it

"Ciel phantomhive has invited us to a ball" Alois said. Wait ciel. Was this the same guy that Alois spoke about while in slumber.

"You fancy going" he asked me. I had never been to a ball, but I had Dreamt about it. The beautiful dresses, grand room, magical music

"Yes, I suppose" I said trying not to sound so excited. Alois laughed alittle.

"I'll send you out with Hannah to get something nice" he said (I'm sorry it's really boring right now, I'm struggling to write, excitement coming up hopefully)

~~~skip into the fucture~~

Me and Hannah had gone out to the town, not the grubby area I was use to, but for the first time I'm my life I was in the rich area.

Every shop looked so amazing and beautiful, it was truly wonderful. In the end I had bought a large red dress, the top was Similar to a corset, with a laced back and had roses all over the front. The dress went down and out in a red fabric with black netting at the bottom in a pattern. It was a beautiful dress and something I'd never dream to be wearing. I got a rose necklace and hair pin. You can see the theme of roses runs in my outfit and that's because I love roses.  The smell but also what they mean to me. They are so beautiful yet to pick one from the ground you will most definitely cut yourself on s thorn, and that means something to me. Hiding it's danger but with the distraction of beauty.

When we arrived back at the manor most of the day has gone by and I was going to have to start getting ready for the ball. But first food. Though the years I had learned to get use to the agonising hunger pains but now I was able to get access to it I wasn't going to let my (moist towelettes) stomach go on rumbling. I went down to the kitchen were I found the triplets

Whispering

I found it odd but ignored it. I didn't have to say much as my stomach rumbled rather loud and Hannah walked in

"Hungry I see, I'll make you some food, miss" she said and shooed the triplets out of the kitchen. I watched as she began to make my food.

Once it was ready I ate it up and my stomach felt much better.

"Right miss, let's get you ready for the ball"