Chapter 24

Alice's pov

The day's swung by and mine and Alois injures were getting better. Also on a good note, the build up to the wedding has actually reduced mine and Alois's nightmares. all week we had been planning the wedding and now it's here.

Today was the day I married Alois. Yes we hadn't known each other for too long but it's love. We can both feel it.

Hannah had gotten me into my dress and helped with hair and makeup. Not to sound too up myself but I did look stunning.

"Ready my lady, carriage is out front" Hannah said

I took a deep breath in

"Ready"

Alois pov

"Master, do you still think it's wise to marry this girl, I mean your not going to be around for much longer, your contract" Claude said as I sorted out my tie

"Yes Claude, look I know all that stuff okay, but I want this, besides, I have a plan, now do I look okay" I asked

"Yes your highness"

No PoV

He waited patiently for her in the near empty church. She was arriving. She pretended her mother was walking her down and her "brother" was holding her dress.

Soon she reached the church door. She took a deep breath and smiled before walking though. He knew he was not to turn around till she had walked to ale but the wait was almost unbearable. His butler played the classic song beautifully on the organ and soon she was stood side by side to him. He turned to her and saw her. Her beauty was overpowering and he struggled to keep himself steady (if ya know what I mean😏).

Works were spoken. Songs where song and vows were bonded.

Two young roses had now become one

~~~

Alice's pov

Back at the manor I was starting to undress the day away. It was a beautiful day and the best day of my life. Me and alois where now husband and wife. I was now Alice Trancy. Wow. I felt amazing, just thinking about it made me smile.

Alois pov

"Guess who's getting laid tonight" I cheered to Claude. He didn't look too impressed but he never did. Oh me and Alice were now one. Now no one will judge me and our love is now bonded.

Alice's PoV

Everything from the day was off and I was now dressed in my nightgown.

"Thanks again Hannah, you made me look beautiful" I thinked her

"My pleasure, my lady" she said folding my dress up. I looked at it. I was going to save that dress. Maybe my future daughter could ware that.

I looked in the mirror and ran my hand though my hair before walking off to the bedroom.

I walked in to find Alois laying down. He had lit some candles and had a few roses scattered on the bed.

"What's all this about" I laughed walking closer

"You know" he said in an seductive tone and pulled me into the bed. He took no time climbing up ontop of me

"It's just a shame others got here befor me" I sighed. I looked down abit. He lifted my chin up

"Don't feel bad, same here, but let's forget all that" he whispered and pressed his lips onto mine. I was confused at what he Ment but right now I didn't care what anything ment. Alois then started to unbutton my nightgown.

He then Stopes. My scars.

He looked up at me and I moved my head away

"Some were vicious" I sighed. Trying to Ignore the one along my side. Hoping he wouldn't see it.

He looked down at them. Kissed one and said

"Don't worry" he whispered "the visible ones heal"  I smiled and then he continued

Now let's keep this PG