sick and tired of being cooped up in this room

(some of the readers powers are shape-shifting turning invisible not feeling pain showing people there worst fear or just seeing it and being able to go through walls and learn new abilities

key

(  )means author note

y/n means your names

f/c means favorite color)

Your P.O.V.
I was sitting alone in my room. My name is y/n. I am an elemental due to the tests that where done on my by doctor Gaster. I don't mind because Gaster is my father. It's lonely here without mom or dad or my two brothers sans and papyrus. I haven't seen them for a long long time. Last time I saw them I think was shortly after dad died. He didn't die completely, his soul did shatter but it was spread through time and space instead of not existing anymore. So if I'm right he is in the anti-void now and can have very little to no time in this world. I am in a room all alone. I didn't die like dad did but I'm stuck in this room and I don't know the reason. I am the only one that knows we are in a game. Dad might have known but I'm not sure, to make it worse both me and sans remember all the resets and it's a burden to think about I'm sure it is for him to. The only way someone can get into my room is by hacking the game, then they would have to go down this really long hallway, there is this tiny pixel put out of place, then they have to click on it and it will turn into a huge f/c door. I'm getting out of this room I miss my brothers and papyrus is a cinnamon role. I've been so nervous because he wont know if anyone is trying to hurt him. Before I leave I want to sing one more song. (you sing the song up there this girl is on fire that's what my sis says the name is) Then all I heard was a huge explosion and I blacked out.

( I'm redoing this book so I unpublished it sorry it was to cringe worthy for me since I became a better writer)