seeing some old friends and your brothers again

(when you shape-shift or turn into your elemental forms your not a skeleton
I'm leaving favorite pattern typed out because it won't look normal with an abreviation at least for me

key

( )means author note

y/n means your names

f/c means favorite color

The new edit is just me trying to correct the (your name)'so into y/n. If that makes any sense along with fixing minor errors)

Your p.o.v.

I feel someone's presents next to me. They have a familiar aura. They gasp in shock. I can't wake up so I just lay there. I can hear them say "y/n" but they was stuttering and it was barely audible. I feel a hand on my wrist whoever it was was made of bones. The question on my mind now papyrus or sans, most likely sans because he can teleport. (you can be a fire or water elemental I'm not going to explain why because even I don't know XD)sans and papy normally see me as a skeleton but I prefer my fire form honestly. The best thing is I don't burn anyone while I'm in my fire form. the person who said my name didn't sound to sure. I try to turn back to a skeleton so he can tell who I am but I can't. After a while I start being able to move again and I turned back into my normal skeleton form and I open my eye-sockets "y/n it is you" sans says with joy "I thought I lost you along with dad" he says more sad then excited probably remembering dad "nope I'm right here" I say feeling happier then I have been for a long time "come on we need to get going" sans says "is papy okay?" I asked worried "yeah he misses you." sans said "I'm surprised he remembers me." I said shocked "well me and papy both looked up to you then and we still do." sans paused before asking "do you want to walk or take a shortcut?" I didn't hesitate to say "sans I don't know where the house is." I paused "Is it still dad's or did you get your own?" I continued "it's your house." he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly (you can move out at a younger age in the monster world/undertale universe just in case your reading this and your not of age here XD) "how is my house doing" I asked "what about me" he asked pretending to be offended I smiled giggling "I'm kidding" I said "how are you sans?" I asked "I'm a lot better now that you're here sis" sans said. Honestly I really missed talking with sans, we always talked when ever there was something wrong so we were always close. "heh it's been a long time since I was called that" I said I grab his hand and I teleport into the living room "seems like you kept this place in good shape and there is a sock on the floor but I expect that its yours sans..... is my mailbox still okay?!" I said running outside I saw three mailboxes mine was (favorite pattern) but it was a little funky since we were six I inspected it closely until I heard someone yell "hello what are you doing near my sister's mailbox" "papy!!!" I yelled and ran up to him and jumped in the air and landed in a hug I was so happy I have so many friends I NEED to see like undyne and alphys and all the temmies and the others I stood up getting off of papy "hey punk are you new here?" I heard undyne say "undyne" I said not turning around "how do you know my name?" she asked suspiciously "you can't say you don't remember me undyne" "y/n" I could here footsteps behind me so I slid to the right (slide to the right slide to the left criss cross criss cross now cha cha real slow) and I turned around "y/n it is you" she ran up to me like a bullet out of a gun (basically I'm saying man is she fast)

(I'm keeping that last thing from my first time writing it cause it was funny and I put it in bold)