seeing grillby again

(key

( )means author note

y/n means your names

f/c means favorite color

Faith is the name of your sister if it is your name feel free to change it

y/c means your choice

Edit I fixed the word even, I typed it out as aven  and I wanted to fix it and some other spelling errors)

Sans p.o.v. 

I remember when y/n used to play with grillby. Let's see if she remembers him. I start to smirk "what is with that smirk?" y/n asked "nothing..... but I am hungry." I said the smirk still on my face. "sans don't even suggest it." papyrus said I guess he still hates grease.

Your p.o.v.

What's he getting at? "go on sans. where do you want to go?" I asked "there is this place called.-" sans started but papy cut him off "don't you dare." papy said annoyed "pap I'll drop you off at home if you don't want to go, go on sans" I said "grillby's" he said "sounds awesome let's go" I said exited I never heard of that place at least that I remember. "who wants to come?" I asked "temmie is to stuffed." one of the temmies said the rest of the temmies nod okay the temmie's are a no "sure punk" undyne is a yes "nope" paps is a no and sans is a yes since he suggested it. "I have food at home" blooky said "okay bye blooky papyrus and all the temmies. Let's go sans, are we going to walk?" "definitely" sans said "okay." I teleport blooky and papy to their homes "let's go"  I said as I started to walk  sans stayed back for a bit to talk to undyne when I realized I forget where every thing is it was to late I was lost. I turned into my fire element just in case to see if it would help someone find me. I let off smoke in this form if I want to and right now I do want to.

Sans p.o.v. 

I got nervous she isn't home or at grillby's and I can't find her. I call everyone on a group call except paps, because I told him already which he had flipped out when I did. Everyone answered the call even both toriel and asgore. "hey you guys remember y/n" I get a yes from everyone except grillby "so I found her and I wanted to take her to grillby's to eat. I wanted to walk.... but undyne wanted to talk for a second and y/n walked off and I uh.... I kinda lost her" a bunch of yelling came from the phone even grillby but to the untrained ear or ear hole it sounds like loud cracking from a fire and he said. "you are joking right." his voice was dead serious. ".....nope" I said "then you got to pay off your tab" grillby said ticked off I shivered he was never this mad or this serious. "grillby that's not fair" I whined "yes it is. Oh and by the way I'm at waterfall and I can see smoke" grillby said "go to it" I said

Your p.o.v.

I sat next to the statue that I loved so much when I was young. Honesty I still love it. I put an umbrella on it so it would play music I got excited when I noticed that I could hear talking, I know every language. I mean a million resets is a long time and long enough to learn a lot of things. It sounds like a boy. I can hear a piano... I walk to the piano probably not the smartest idea, but hey it was closer.

Faith's p.o.v.

 (in the real world)

The game is acting up sans wasn't there to meet me, the audio is way too cheery. I don't get it nobody was where they are supposed to be! Papyrus wasn't there to battle me, the temmie's were eating stuff, there was an explosion need I go on? grillby wasn't even there. I've never done the genocide route though..... so what is wrong. I decided to check it out. Then I saw a new person (still refuse to call them monsters) and grillby running up behind her. I'm even more confused than before. I decided to hack the game to get the text box that is supposed to be in mettaton's fight for the written essay. *hello* I typed the new person waved at the computer screen. How did she know.... I thought only sans knew *how did you know where the screen is* I typed a text box for her came up "I know a lot of things" while we where talking grillby looked so confused which made me laugh. *so what do you know* I typed "I know we are in a game and your the only one who can save us, save all of us" okay I'm even more confused "hey dad" I yelled "yes?" he yelled back "come here now" my dad is the one who created the game (aka Toby fox the most credited creator of undertale and I say that because in the credits some characters were not destined by Toby fox so yeah he doesn't own you or s/n) he came running knowing I was playing one of his games. He looked horrified when he saw what was on the screen a girl made of fire and grillby. He started pacing "how many times did you reset the game?" he asked "about one million times or more I don't keep track." he then started ranting about stuff I went back to the computer. *hey um so why is this the first timeline I saw you in?* I knew some stuff about her, like her name which oddly enough was my sister's name before she went missing. "I got enough power to get out of the room I was stuck in now do you have photo editor" she asked *yes why* I typed "highlight the the whole game and put what you highlighted on your photo editor" *okay* I did what I was told and all the characters were in the photo editor app.

Your p.o.v. 
All the restaurants  and other buildings were there so I went into the restaurant that had the name of the restaurant grillby's on it. The person that had ran up to me followed me. "what would you like?" he asked I swore I saw his cheeks turn purple he's blushing how cute. "y/c please" I said as I sat down across from the bar tender and when I tasted the y/c they were the best y/c I have ever tasted "oh my gosh these are the best y/c ever!" I said jumping over the counter to hug him. He and I both blushed as I hugged him I stopped hugging him and jumped over the counter to finish eating the y/c.