the truth

(Side note I'm sorry if my story has an idea that strongly resembles others if this ever happens it is because I read the book with that idea in it but somewhat forgot about it or I just don't remember who inspired that idea, so if something like that ever does happen just let me know. I'll read the story and determine if that was what inspired what I wrote and if so I will give that author credit.

key

( )means author note

y/n means your names

f/c means favorite color

y/c means your choice

So I have some explaining to do 1 this was typed out quite a long time ago but I forgot to publish it so I'm making it longer. Also in this story Toby fox was a scientist and I say was which I will explain slightly later. He decided to test if he could get actual people into video games he was successful but after accidentally trapping you and your two brothers inside the game he separated his science loving side and put it in the game. Gaster was made to not speak english since Toby fox was to appalled at that side of him and wanted to distance himself as much as he could from his science loving side which is gaster.)

Grillby's p.o.v.

I can't believe y/n is back and she likes my cooking! I blushed more realizing I was falling in love with her all over again. we had played a lot together when we were one. I'm not sure why i can still remember us playing since mostly everyone forgets what happens when their only a one year old. 

Your p.o.v.

when I'm done with y/c I go out of the restaurant and bring up my text box "now go back to the game and highlight 1 black pixel" a text box for her came up *ok* it said she is so obedient she did as she was told while I grabbed sans and papy extend the page and waited when she did it I saw my dad and I was so happy I can't explain it ( ^ means you said it in wing dings) ^hi dad^ I said ^you were finally able to do it I'm proud of you^ he replied Me and dad can both speak in wing dings but sans can't "hey can you tell him sans says that he is glad he's back" sans asked me "sure" I responded in English but then spoke in wingdings ^sans is glad your back dad^ ^ok tell him I have a surprise for him^ gaster said and I have a feeling I know what the surprise is since the resets don't effect him "hi my sons" gaster said "oh my gosh he can talk" sans whispered they had a nice conversation while I went to the person who was playing the game "do you have any hologram projectors by any chance" *yes I do* "drag each character onto that" *ok* I was the first one dragged out then the rest "ok now what" she said I still don't know her name "we use Magic to get out we have to do it at the same time ready one two three go and we were actually out of the game no more resets finally we see a man run up to us "how how did you get out I trapped you all in there except you what is your name" he was freaking out "y/n" I smirked I knew he had trapped humans and then turned them into monsters I laughed "you would think you would rember you other daughter wouldn't you dad" I said (yes I'm making us siblings)

Faith's pov
Oh my gosh "is that relly you (your name)" " yes it is faith" (if that's you name feel free to change it) I did a fangirling scream and ran to her and hugged her. I closed my eyes finally I have my sister back. I opened my eyes as I stopped hugging y/n only to see that everyone had turned human. I looked around only able to tell each person was by some trait they shared with their counterpart in game sprite. Sans and papyrus was the two hardest to tell. Both boys were now baby's. Sans had a blue hoodie with a skeleton pun on it while papyrus had red scarf and a shirt with his signature laugh on it. My dad looked at y/n and said "of course I remember you I just....never thought you would be free again" he said with a pause. I felt the tension building up in the room and I didn't like it.

Grillby's p.o.v.
I blinked a few times the last thing I remembered was playing with y/n when I tripped and landed on y/n then everything had gone white.