Introduction: Who am I?

I've been watching him. Keeping an eye on him. No, I'm not one of those people trying to kill him. Personally, I don't do contracts. Unless, I really got to or I'm part of who's on it. No, me watching him is my business. I came here to finally confront him. I'm a young girl all alone being taken care of by hit man bosses. Good hit man bosses I'll say. My mom died recently. Me and her kept this secret for many years, to keep my safe from my father's business. But, he doesn't even know who I am. Now, I'm the youngest hit man in the business. Never thought a seventeen year old could really kick ass could ya?  Had to use a different name to get in thought. Winston took me here when I came here. When I told him who I was and my...background sort of  say. He took me under his wing. He introduced me to Marcus. A close friend of the guy I'm watching over. He took care of me as well. The guy I'm watching was after Viggo Taravos' son. All I knew is that it was personal. Must of really pissed him off bad. I even saw him shoot the guy. I was impressed the entire time I was following him around. Then, I found out Marcus was killed by Viggo and his men. I found him right after my guy left. I was intending on going after him and reveal myself to my guy but I decided not to. Instead to stay behind and make the arrangements for Marcus with Winston. 

"Why are you so obsessed with looking after him Eliza? Why don't you just go ahead and reveal yourself and finally talk to him?", Winston asks me. "Soon. Very soon.", I respond.

Who am I? Who am I after?

I'm Eliza Anderson aka Violet aka Eliza Wick. And I'm after my father, John Wick aka The Boogeyman.