1.

My alarm went off, the day has come, Marcus' funeral. I sigh as I get up from my bed, and put my head in my hands. I still couldn't get it through my head he was gone. Why did you take the contract Marcus? Did you do it to protect him? Or for the money? In this business you'll never know. 

There was a knock at my door snapping me out of my thoughts. "Ms.Wick?", Rosetta, Winston's helper and partner says. "Come in Rose.", I respond and she opens the door. "Hi sweetie, you feeling okay?", She asks walking in and closing the door behind her. "I guess you can say that.", I answer getting up and walking to my closet. "I know this must be hard for you. Other than Winston, Marcus was the other taking care of you. Not to mention he trained you to be a bad ass.", Rosetta says making me chuckle and look back at her. Even tho Rosetta was ten years older than me, me and her connect a lot. "Yeah, he did.", I say then looking down. I hear Rosetta's heels as she walks over to me. She makes me look at her by putting her index finger under my chin. "You know he's watching your back.", I smirk at Rosetta, "I know he is. He has to.", I chuckle. I walk over to my bed and put the clothes I am going to wear to the funeral on the bed. "When are you going to start your special mission?", Rosetta asks.  "Either tonight or early morning I'll leave.", I answer while starting to change into my clothes. I'm comfortable with changing while Rosetta is in the room because she has helped me with so many injuries from jobs. "You really want to find him?", Rosetta asks. "I mean, my mother kept him from me because of how the business was at the time. So, yeah. Besides, he can't live forever not knowing who I am. I'm not gonna let that happen. Plus, I want to met my own father. And hopefully, we can finally be father and daughter. If he accepts me.", I answer as I finish dressing and walk over to my makeup table to sit. Rosetta starts brushing my hair for me. "Well, most likely you will be gone on your birthday too. So, tonight I have something special for you.", Rosetta smiles at me in the mirror while leaning down to where her face is next to mine. "Oh Rose, c'mon.", I chuckle. "No, don't start Eliza. You are turning the sweet eighteen. You deserve something.", Rosetta says standing back up straight. I sigh and smile. "Okay, thank you.", I say as Rosetta finishes my hair so I can put on my eyeliner. "You're welcome sweetheart.", Rose kisses my cheek scaring me and almost making me mess up my liner. "You got about thirty minutes.", Rosetta says walking out. I watched her and turned back around chuckling. I sit there and look at myself in the mirror.

 I'm finally going to meet you soon, father.