6.

Me and John looked at the burning house on top of a close hill. "I'm sorry.", I just had to say it. "I should've seen it coming.", John says. "Next step is the Continental? We going to see Winston?" "No, I am going to see Winston. You go home.", John says as he slowly limps away. "Whoa Whoa, John, Winston knows I was on my way here. He would want to see me too.", I say putting a hand on John's shoulder to stop him. "I don't want you involved in this." "I got involved when I was running towards you yelling "Dad!" I'm pretty sure they heard me too. But I don't care.", I say looking at John with a hard look. John sighs and just nods once. "C'mon let's go.", I try to pull John to my car but he just says, "I'm walking." I looked at him like he was crazy. But then he turned around and started walking with his dog. I chuckled lightly to myself. "My father is cool. But crazy.", I say walking to my car. 

Morning came and I just slept back at the house. Rose attacked me because she was so worried about me. Winston must have already left for business at the hotel. I got up early and got dressed. My equipment ready in my bag, said goodbye to Rose, and left for the Continental. As I got close to the hotel I saw John still walking. I chuckled and shook my head. He was walking up to the hotel when I drifted in around the corner making him stop and look at me. I got out my car and walked up to him. "Right on cue.", I say and he smirks. The door guy hands me my bag, me and John walked in. We got to the front desk, "I'd like to see the manager.", John says. "How good to see you back so soon Mr.Wick. And, hello Ms.Wick", Charon whispered the last part to me. And I just bowed my head some to Charon. "Shall I announce you?", Charon asks John. "Yes please." "Not me though. He's sorta expecting me already.", I say after John and Charon nods his head. "Stay.", John tells his dog and me and him head up to the roof to Winston.

Me and John got to the top and walked over to Winston. "Where is he?", John immediately asks. Winston sended off the guy he was with and stood up infront of us. "What are you doing, Jonathan?", Winston asked John. "He burned my house down." "You broke the agreement. You're lucky he stopped there." Winston looked at me then John "What the hell were you thinking,with a man as Santino D'Antonio?", Winston sat back down. "He was the only way I can get out." "You call this out? What did you think will happen? And what did you expect? Did you really think this day was never going to come? What did he want from you?", Winston finished. "I didn't not ask. I just said no.", John sat down too. "Two rules should not be broken, Jonathan. There should be no bloodshed in Continental grounds, and all agreements must be honored. Even if I wanted a for of excommunicado..the high table demanded stricter punishment if they broke with tradition." "I had no choice?", John said. "To break a contract, you die. You kill, you die. You run, you die. You have accepted it, Jonathan. Obey his orders. Be free Then, if you want to kill him...Or destroy his home. Please by all means, But until then...", Winston looked hard at John. "Rules", John finished Winston's statement. "Exactly. rules. Without them, we would live like animals.", Winston says then looks at me. "I see you two have finally come together." I look at John and he is already looking at me. "Guess we have. I was there when his house got blown up.", I answer Winston. He sighs, "This means you're kinda involve Eliza." "I know, and I don't care. If it's me and pops against assholes. So be it.", I say John is looking at me, but I didn't have to look. "Just like your father.", Winston says with a smirk.