2.

I stood there and watched Marcus' casket get lowered. The flashbacks of Marcus training me started playing in my head. 

"Okay Eliza, this is a test of your speed, aim, and reflex. The targets will appear and you have to act fast. You ready?", Marcus says setting the machine up. "You know it Marc", I respond with a smirk. He smiles at me. "Begin", He says and the horn goes. I walk slowly out and two target pop up I pull out my gun and shoot them both in the head. "Very good.", I hear Marcus say. After more targets started to pop up, I rolled and shot three in the head, one twice in the chest and then head, and two in the torso. "Very good Liza!", Marcus says walking out to me and hugging me. "Thanks Marc", I say hugging back the hearing a target behind me pop up which I respond fast pulling back from the hug, grabbing my other gun out and shooting it twice in the head. I look back at Marcus and he chuckles. 

The flashback stops as I feel a hand on my shoulder and I come back to reality. "Ms.Wick?", I hear Rosetta say. I turn my head to her, "It's time to go Liza.", Winston is beside her. I nod and look back to Marcus' casket in the ground. "Goodbye Marcus.", I say in a whisper then turn to walk with Winston and Rosetta. I look up with my eyes and see him. John Wick. My father. He's standing by himself in the distance. He was looking at where Marcus was buried the n he met eyes with me which gave me goosebumps and startled me a little. He nods his head at me and turns to walk. "Eliza!", I hear Rosetta in a distance and I walk quickly to the car. 

I was in my room after the funeral thinking about seeing John at the funeral. I honestly just wanted to walk up to him and get this all over with. But, I couldn't I had to do this the right way. I sat at my desk and looked at a picture of me and my mother. I missed her so much. I remembered her funeral. I saw John was miserable. I was too, sucks I had to wait in the shadows to say good-bye but I had to. There was a knock at my door, "Liza?", I heard Winston. "Come in.", I said still not taking my eyes off the picture. I heard my door open and close. "Are you alright dear?", Winston comes up behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "I'll make it.", I respond. "You will. I came up here to get you to come down here and help me.", Winston takes me hand and I stood up. "With what?", I ask as we go out and walk down stairs. He lets go of my hand and walks into the kitchen with me following. "With celebrating your birthday.", Winston says as he goes to Rosetta's side. She's holding a cake with the candles lit. "Aw guys.", I smile. "C'mon birthday girl, make a wish.", Rosetta says. I close my eyes slowly and wish. I blew out the candles. "Whatcha wish for?", Rosetta asks. "Can't tell ya.", I smirk. "Okay now, c'mon let's have some cake.", Winston says making me and Rosetta chuckle.