Triple date!

*Your POV*

"(YN)! Are you ready to go?" (BFN) called from downstairs. "We're going to be late, for our very important date!"

"You sound like the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland!" I called back, amused. "And almost!"
I finished brushing my hair, and
I walked down the stairs, my blue dress swaying.

 "And almost!"I finished brushing my hair, andI walked down the stairs, my blue dress swaying

(Just the dress; the model doesn't effect the story)

"See I told you that dress would look good on you!" (BFN) said.

"And I told you that the fedora would look good on you." I commented.

(FN) glanced at her watch. "Uh, girls? We're going to be late if we don't get going..." She turned towards the door, and tossed on a small black over shirt that literally just covered her shoulders, and half her arms.

" She turned towards the door, and tossed on a small black over shirt that literally just covered her shoulders, and half her arms

(")

(BFN) turned around and headed out the door, tipping her fedora to a me jokingly.

(")

*Grians POV*

I glanced at my watch. The girls should be here soon. Sam, Taurtis, and I were all waiting at a small Café for our dates. Afterwards we would split off, heading our separate ways with our dates; taking them somewhere alone.

I was wearing a white shirt with a black bow tie and jeans; while Sam and Taurtis were both wearing a Tux and Jeans. With a tie.

"There they are!" I heard Sam say.

I looked around, quickly spotting my date. She was wearing a light blue dress and light blue flats with light brown bottoms. There was a small braid in her hair, which was loosely dangling over her shoulders.

She was beautiful.

"Hi!" They said. And (YN) walked up to me. "Hi Grian!"

"H- Hi!" I stuttered, breathless. "Uh, let's go in and order something..."
Sam and Taurtis were already inside the Café.

We walked in and took a seat. Soon a waitress came up.
"May I take your order?" She asked sweetly. "Today's special is Ramen Noodles."

I glanced at (YN). "Uh I think I'll take the Noodles. What would you like, (YN)?"

She looked like she was thinking. "Hmmm.... I'll take the Ramen Noodles too, please."
The waitress smiled. "Of course!" Then she left.

"So what do you like, (YN)?" I asked.

"I like cats, I like art, natural things, the warm winds of fall and spring, the beach..." She listed them off. I listened intently.

After a while, the waitress came back with our noodles. "Would you like any drinks with that?"
"Um, yes please. I would like a small vanilla milkshake please."
"And I would like a small chocolate one please." (YN) asked politely. Her smile was so sweet. It could light up the whole world.

*time skip brought to you by Tauritos*

After we had finished our meals, we headed off separately with our dates. I took (YN) to the beach. The sun was setting and the water looked beautiful.

"Wow..." (YN) gasped, seemingly breathless. "It's beautiful..." She smiled widely. A warm wind blew on the evening cast shore, messing up her hair so that she looked even prettier. She slid off her flats and waded into the water. I took off my shoes and rolled up my jeans, and waded into the water next to her.

We waded a little deeper, and I started looking for shells. Then water splashed me.

"Hey!" I chuckled and turned to (YN). She was giggling. I splashed her back and she gasped. "I didn't splash you that much!"

"Too bad!" I splashed her again. She splashed me back and I fell as the water tugged at my legs. (YN) laughed.
"You think that's funny, huh?" I smirked at her. I was soaked. Her eyes widened. I tackled her into the water.

We were wrestling in the water until she was under me yet above the water, and she seemed to give up. At that moment the sun brightened her deep blue eyes, gleamed on her hair, and reflected her small smile.It felt like we were the only two people in the world. I slowly leaned down and kissed her.

*Your POV*

He slowly leaned down and kissed me. I felt that spark of belonging. It was my first kiss, and it was a good one. The kiss lasted awhile, soft and passionate. When he finally pulled away, he gazed into my eyes.

"I love you (YN)."

"I love you too, Grian."

********
It happened! Yay! So now I need your input. Do you want me to add a chapter with Taurtis' and Sams POV? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading!
^~^