...(IDontKnowWhatToCallThisChapter...)...

*Grians POV*

"Everyone ready?" Okami asked, her eyes still pink from crying.
We all nodded.

She kicked down the door to the roof, and all the SWAT members around us lifted their guns. I had a gun too, luckily. We were herded onto the roof by the SWAT members around us.

Yuki was cackling to herself. All the Yakuza members turned to us and lifted their guns.

"When she rhymes... Remember for next time..." She turned around. "I said come alone..." She twitched.

"We couldn't after you killed Rowan." Sam said.

"Kekekekekeh.." She laughed maniacally. "It was needed..."

"Where's (YN)?" I demanded.

Some of the Yakuza members cleared and revealed (YN). She was unconscious, but alive.

"Thank god..." I muttered under my breath.

"ATTACK!" Okami screeched.

Bullets flew everywhere.

*Taurtis' POV*

Bullets flew. Both yakuza and SWAT members fell as they got shot.

"I'm scared." (BFN) whimpered into my ear as she hid behind me. I was unfortunately was using the gun that Okami gave me.

One by one, the yakuza shooters fell, shot. Soon Yuki was on her own, with two others.

She pulled out her knife. "Come here, Sammy pooh... Grian... Taurtis..." She mocked. It was only us, Okami, (BFN) and (FN). 6-1.

We hesitated. She stepped towards (YN), who was just waking up.

*Your POV*

Once again, the haze was lifting off my head. I saw Yuki standing above me. My eyes widened as she clutched her knife. Grian, Sam, and Taurtis walked towards her.

BANG

A gun shot. Taurtis fell to the floor.

"Taurtis!" (BFN) screeched. She ran over to him. "No no no no noooo..." She sobbed.

Sam gasped. Yuki cackled. Grian glanced at me.

"Drop the knife Yuki!" Okami said.

She dropped it and Okami shot the remaining Yakuza.

I slowly inched closer to the knife.
Yuki killed my parents... I growled. I grasped the knife and stood up.

"This isn't you, Yuki..." Sam shook his head. "I can't love you like this..."
Yuki twitched. "Are you breaking up with me...?" She whimpered.

"Yes." Sam looked away. Yuki teared up. "I have nothing to live for..." She turned trying to run to the edge of the roof, but I had to avenge my parents.

I slashed her throat and pushed her off.
Blood splattered on my white shirt. Okami gasped. I started to shiver, and I collapsed, Grian catching me. I started to cry, when Taurtis gasped. "Salex...?" We all looked and above Taurtis, there was a ghost. "I love you Taurtis." She said. "And thank you, (YN), for avenging me." She looked my way, and started to fade. "Now I can rest in peace..." She said as her body dissolved and disappeared.

Then two more ghosts appeared.

"Teacher Gareth? Jane?" Sam said.

"Mom? Dad?" I said shakily, as I gazed at the ghostly figures. "Did I fix it? Can you rest now?" They nodded. "We'll miss you, dear daughter. Thank you."

"Daughter?" Grian echoed, confused.

They faded. Everyone looked at me, confused. "Daughter?" They said.

I nodded. Grian sighed. Taurtis looked at me thankfully as he started to fall into unconsciousness, (BFN) crying faintly. "We need to get Taurtis to a hospital..." She said awkwardly.

"Oh." Okami said and called an ambulance.

*Grians POV*

After the ambulance took Taurtis to the hospital, I walked (YN) home.

"Soo..." I said. "I'm sorry for taking that  kiss Sam gave you the wrong way..."

"It's fine." She sighed, seemingly troubled. "I had no idea what he was gonna do."

"I know." I said, and faced her. "I still love you." She smiled. "I love you to."
I pecked her on the cheek and I walked her home with my arm over her shoulders.

When we got to her house, it started raining. "Do you want to stay overnight? (FN) went with (BFN) to the hospital, so there's no one here but me. And you if you stay." (YN) asked sheepishly.

"Uh it's fine..." I sighed as I started to walk away from the door.

"But I'll be aloooone..." She tugged on my arm. "Please stay..."

I looked her in the eye, and I couldn't refuse.
"Ok." I sighed.

We ended up watching (favouriteMovie) in the living room on the couch. By the time it was over, (YN) was asleep beside me. Not wanting to wake her, I ended up falling asleep there.

******

Weeeeee

Idk

Soo a couple more chapters after this and it will be over... :(

But don't worry! :)
I have another book planned out and you'll find out what it is soon!

Thanks for reading!
^~^