Chapter 42

It was finally back to school the next day. I know I had a rough week, but right now, everything just keeps on getting better and better.

Hannah used to study here in Randolph, until she got she got a scholarship in Paris just last year. She decided to move back here because she was having a hard time there. Luke was supposed to be back last January 8, but since Hannah decided to move back in England, he decided to just wait for his sister so that they could go back here together. Then I knew Hannah was one of the most popular girls at Randolph. Well, Luke is also popular, but actually, he only became popular because of 1, being Hannah's older brother, which made people notice him, and 2, being the Prefect.

A lot of people were glad to have Hannah back, and of course, she was glad to be back here. She had a lot of friends so, I don't think we're ever gonna hang out together.

Luke and I were in the courtyard, and I was just watching Hannah talk to her friends from a distance.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked.

"Your sister's gorgeous," I said.

"I know, right?" he said "But you're far more gorgeous!!!"

"Shut up," I said.

"Well, what's wrong?" he asked me.

"I'm not being selfish or anything, but I just really want to get to know her." I said "The way you always talk about her to me, she sounds so precious to you-"

"Of course, she is . She's my sister."

"That's why I want to get to know her." I shrugged "I guess I won't."

"She would want to hang out with you." he said.

"How would you know?" I asked.

"Of course, I know." he said "Just like I said, she's my sister."

Hannah was placed on every class Luke was in so that he'd have her back. She totally aced French, and we were all very impressed. Mr. Evans seemed to admire her as well.

After school, Luke and I decided to study for our upcoming test in World History class in the Library, when Hannah suddenly approached us.

"Hey." she said.

"Hi." I replied.

"What are you doing here?" Luke asked.

"Nothing," she sat with Luke and I "Can't I hang around with my older brother and perhaps, my future sister-in-law?"

I must've blushed.

"Please, stop being weird." Luke said.

"I'm not being weird." Hannah said "I just want to get to know Joe, that's all."

Luke turned to me and smiled at me.

"Told you she would want to hang out with you." he said.

"What?" Hannah turned to me "Of course, I want to hang out with you."

"There you are, Hannah!!!" Hannah's group of friends approached us.

Hannah turned to her friends.

"Oh, hey!!!" she said, and then she turned to me and Luke "You know my brother, and of course, his girlfriend."

"I thought we were going to do some school work together?" one of them said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm gonna ditch you guys for now, I really want to spend some time with my brother." she said, and then her friends left.

"Wow," Luke was looking on to Hannah's friends as they were walking away "Ditching your friends just like that, and you're not even concerned if they're upset with you or anything?"