The Cheater

(This photo is supposed to be sad to fit the chapter and the song is called faded I feel Tony is singing it and it is a great song also before you read I will say that this is the first ever story I'm writing and posting I have written more but no one ever saw them only me so I have had practice so bare with me please and please don't blame my bad writing skills. Now that is done ENJOY!)

Tony's P.O.V
Today's the day I will finally ask pepper to marry me. It was a claim day so nothing is happening and the avengers doing what ever they do alone so today is perfect. I just got out of the shower in my lab because I've been in my lab all day working and it's time to go find my pepper. I walk up stairs to find Nat and Bruce sitting and watching tv. "Hey have you seen pepper? I need to see her." I ask Nat and she looks at me and says ,"ya she's in her office doing the interviews." "She's still doing interviews she should have been done by now whatever the person can deal with it." I walk to the elevator to go up to her office but I wonder still why is she still doing a interview. The door of the elevator dings open and I walk out. "Mister stark!" I turn to see trig a worker of mine. "Trig nice to see you!" "Same to you why are you on this level is something wrong?" Her face turned into worry. "No just hear to see pepper is she still in her office?" "Ya she is still in a interview with a guy named Ryan but it has been a hour sense he went in there I wonder why it is taking so long." I just stay quite and listen to her talk and talk. "Ya that's really is great but I have to go see ya!" I run off and when I'm far away from her I slow down and come across peppers office and the door is slitty open. Weird she usually closes her door now I'm starting to worry but I ignore it and take a ring out of my pocket and smile at it. I was about to walk in but Jarvis stopped me. "Sir I don't think you should go in miss pots office." "She won't mind Jarvis." "That is not what I mean you won't like," I cut him off ," Jarvis I am going in peppers office no matter what you tell me!" He was quite then he said,"whatever you think sir but you won't like it." He went quite and I finally open the door to see pepper and this guy Ryan kissing. Not just regular kissing tongue kissing! She was sitting on his lap and making out with him they don't even know I'm there! As I stand there my heart sank and all of these feelings of sadness and angry run through me. I cross my arms and say with angry in my voice,"so am I interrupting the 'interview'." She jumped off of him and looked at the ground. "No you are not we were just," cut off. "Kissing cheating on me really pepper!" I started to raise my voice. "Tony I'm sorry he just came in and I just it happened so fast and I went along with it!" "HAHA sorry!? If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it!" "Well at lest I only did it once mister playboy you cheated on me all the time!" "AND YOU HELPED ME THROUGH IT!" I screamed at her tears starting to come in my eyes and my voice starting to be shaky. "I know why I did this now because you never were there for me you were always in you lab or being ironman RISKING YOUR LIFE! It hurt me so much to see you almost die every day and you making promises to me you can't keep! Tony it became to much and you always being with other girls flirting didn't help!" I look at her and uncross my arms and look at the box with angry now it is almost impossible to keep tears falling. "Your the one hurting!? I never was happy until the day you came in to my view! For god sakes my dad never loved me and never hang out with me and would hurt me but what hurt was watching my mom hurting because of him! The only person I ever trusted was my mom! Then this thing in my chest happened and I just broke from there! You want to know who saved me from being lost YOU! YOU WOULD SAVE ME EVERY TIME AND I TRUSTED YOU AND THIS IS WHAT I GET! THE ONLY HAPPY THING IN MY MISERABLE LIFE IS THE ONE TO BREAK ME!" She put her hand up to her mouth when she herd what I said tears now running down her face. "Tony...," once again cut off, "SAVE IT!" She jumped at my out burst. I throw the ring at her and it lands next to her foot. I look at her tears now running down my face. "Leave." I just simply said. "What but Tony?!" She looks at me and I feel angry rise up in me again. "LEAVE! I will send you your stuff now get the FUCK out if my tower!" She starts to cry. " hey dude you can't go and say something like that your being over dramatic!" I look at him. "Over dramatic? Oh you want over dramatic I can SHOW you!" I get my ironman hand and point the hand at him and shoot he jumps out of the way. "HOLY SHIT MAN YOUR CRAZY!" "I'll give you one more chance GET THE FUCK OUT or I'll THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW!" They get up and run out but pepper grabs the ring box before they run out. I just stand in her room and start to cry. I tell Jarvis to get the rest of the suit and I fly out passed every one and fly passed cap and out the door to the roof of the tower. I get there and get out of the suit and fall on my knees and just start sobbing hard. It hurt so much all of my angry was gone it was just sadness and gilt. All of the good days with pepper and after the fights were we would make up it hurts all the memories. It feels as my inside is on fire and empty. I just sat there and cried for hours on end I just want to forget her it burns it HURTS. After what seems like 3 to 4 hours I get in my armor and fly to the balcony of the tower and run avoiding the other avengers to my lab and lock my self in my lab. All I want to do is sleep I'm so drained. There is a couch in my lab so I walk over to it and just cry my self to sleep. "Pepper...." Boom asleep.

(Hope you liked the first chapter! I don't think I did as good as I usually do but whatever. Oh it takes a little for Steve and Tony to start you know liking each other. So that is the first chapter I know Tony is a little out of character ok a lot but I'll fix it maybe don't worry! Alright if you like I'll write more see you in the next chapter!")