Little Hope

(That song I chose because I feel like it is what Steve is telling Tony and it just is a amazing song. Scars to your beautiful is what it is called. ENJOY!)

Steve's P.O.V
It has been a week ever sense Tony went into his lab and the avengers are a little worried I mean I don't like the guy and I'm worried for him. Me and the other avengers know he only dose this if he is sad, angry, or just uses it to get away. We are all eating breakfast and talking about him. Bruce is reading a news paper at the table drinking his tea,Thor just at the table waking up slowly,Clint helping Nat cook breakfast, and me drawing at the table. "You know I've seen him in his lab longer then this but somehow this time it just feels worse." Bruce said putting his newspaper down. "I think he just got cock blocked by pepper." Clint just said and Nat throw a fork at him. "Ow!" I sigh and say,"Bruce is right it feels worse." "I agree with the captain and angry green friend." Thor stated. "Well what do you suppose we do?! It's not like he will come out and tells us nor let us even near him." Just as he says that Tony walks out and sits at the table looking at the ground. "I stand corrected." Clint said. Tony looked horrible! His eyes were red and puffy and he had dark circles under his eyes and look and sounded like had hadn't fallen a sleep in a year! "Man of iron you alright you don't look good?" "I'm fine Thor." He said quietly and I stared at him. "You have something to say cap?" I look away,"no sorry." "I do you look as if you were ran over and stayed out for like a week then walked home." "Clint!" I yelled and he held up his hands in defeat. "No he's right I do look horrible I only came out to say that I'm ok and not dead so don't worry I'm leaving now." He got up started to walk off but I stopped him. "You are not going to your lab until you get sleep and eat and tell us what the heck is wrong." "Cap let go am not sleeping or eating." "No you need to! Look at you you look horrible! I don't like you but please you hurting all of us just please tell us what's wrong." "It doesn't involve you! Now let me go and if you don't care then why even ask!" Him now facing me and I look him in the eye sadness and angry was the only thing there. "Tony I'm the captain it is my JOB to worry about you now what the hell is wrong with you!" "YOU WANT TO KNOW WELL EVERY ONE I KNOW AND TRUST JUST STABS ME IN THE BACK AND JUST USES ME!" I was left with shock and let him go and he ran off into his lab. "Well that spiraled out of control fast." Clint said also in shock. "What dose the man of iron mean every one he trust hurts him?" "I don't know Thor he is just one wreak after the other." Nat said. Why did he do that ok think Bruce said the last time he saw Tony happy was when he went to ask pepper to marry him. I got it! "Bruce you said he was going to ask pepper to marry him right?" "Ya?" "Well maybe she said no but I think she wouldn't do that and it doesn't match with what he said stabs him in the back? She CHEATED on him! That is why the interview was taking so long!" They all think about it and there left in shock. "But pepper loved him why would she do that?!" "I don't know Bruce but I'm gonna go talk to him." "Steve be careful Tony is a bomb when he is like this and who knows what he'll do to you in this state." Bruce warned and I nodded my head and went to his lab. "Jarvis open the door." "Sorry mister Rogers I can't." "Jarvis I NEED to make him eat and make him sleep he can die Jarvis." Jarvis doesn't say any thing back and after a sec he let's me in. "Please don't hurt him any more sir." "I won't." And I walk in to see his nice but also messy lab but what I hear gets my attention. It sounds like crying? I walk towards the sound to find Tony on the couch crying his heart out. He looks so drained even for me this is just sad it's like watching a puppy get hurt and all you can do is check he's ok. "Um hey there Tony." I say quietly so I don't startle him and he sits right up and wipes his tears away. "What why are you in here didn't I say I'm fine get out." I was expecting that to get the cold shoulder. "Didn't I say you are not." I say crossing my arms. He just stares at me and it turns into a glare. "Fine you want me to eat and sleep fine I will now get the hell out." "That isn't just what I want look Stark some thing is hurting you I mean look at you your a wreck! I can't help you if you don't let me know what's wrong just tell me what's wrong and we can get this over with." I sit next to him on the couch and he is holding a pillow and staring at the ground. I put my hand on his shoulder, "Stark I know when some one is breaking I was once that person when I woke up and found out that every one I know and love is dead and gone it hurt and I broke." Still quite but looking at me out of the corner of his eyes. "Your pain is different from mine." He just simply said and got up to leave and I grab his arm once again. "For gods look at your self your KILLING YOUR SELF! I'm trying to HELP you and you keep pushing me away! Can you just open up a little bit to me Stark!" "SO WHAT IF IM KILLING MYSELF! NOT LIKE ANY ONE WOULD CARE! All every one dose is use me!" "That is not true we haven't Stark!" "The military, Rodney, my dad because he was to focus on finding you, and even pepper!" Tears forming in his eyes and me still holding his arm. "I'm sorry." I said looking at the ground and let go of his arm. I know his dad was only trying to find me and I know because of it he didn't care for Tony and beat him and I know it's my fault but it hurts to here it come out of his mouth. "What?" "I said I'm sorry you had a bad life because of me. I guess if you don't want to tell me I'll leave oh and I know what it feels like to know your dad doesn't want you he left but he didn't beat me but he didn't want me. Sorry for bothering you." I get up and head for the door and what he did surprised me he hugged me from behind and whispered ,"I'm sorry." "Why are you sorry you didn't do any thing?" I turn around to face him and I see tears running down his face. "For your dad. If you really want to know I'll tell you but you can't tell any one else." He took a shaky breath and I stayed quite waiting for him to go on. "I was so happy to finally ask pepper to marry me and on such a good day it felt like nothing would happen. I asked Nat and Bruce they said that she was still in a interview I found it strange but went with it. When I saw her my heart dropped and just sadness then anger replaced it. Pepper cheated on me the only person I ever thought I could trust and the only person I thought that loved me not for my money, not for ironman, for me. She helped me through so much I can't believe that she would just do that!" Tears running down his face. I was shocked I really was I mean not from pepper cheating just the way he opened up to me and is crying in front of me. I can't remember how many times I wanted him like this but now that I'm seeing it him break in front of me I feel horrible!  I just pull him in a hug and after a minute he hugs back (Insert pic here). He smells of alcohol and grease. I don't know how long we stood like that hugging each other but it some how felt....right for him to be in my arms.

(OMG finally this chapter is done! Hope you liked this one I think it is a little better then the first but still I could do better. Tony finally let Steve in instead of push him away (XD) sorry I absolutely love stony. Now hope you enjoyed stay tuned for chapter 3 A Bond!)