A Bond

(This song has really nothing to do with this chapter it just a good song. Hey! Back again I see! Sorry that was...let's get along with the story part 3 have fun ENJOY!)

Tony's P.O.V
It has been 3 days sense Steve had helped me I'm still bummed out but whatever I'll get over. And him helping me is bring me and him together we don't fight as much and we just chill. I still can't wrap my head around something though that thing is why did I feel so safe and warm in his arms? Not going to lie it kind of scares the shit out of me but I just push it aside and move on. I was taken out of my thoughts when I ran into a wall. I feel to the ground on my butt I rubbed my nose. "Pft wow that made my day and it's only 10:30!" Clint smiled. "Oh ha ha you want to know what were going to have for dinner? Hawk I bet it will taste like chicken!" I jump up brushing my pants off and Clint hiding behind Nat. I smirk and walk into the kitchen to get some coffee and see Steve. "Stark." "Cap." I grab my coffee and take a sip. And out of the corner of eye I see his drawing book. I take it and sit on the couch he doesn't like people looking at his drawing so I take it with out him looking. I flip to the first page Clint and Nat I will admit this is amazing! Then Bruce than Thor them all of them together. I'm a little hurt were I'm I I'm still apart of the team. I flip and there I am standing next to my car with the sun glasses. I smirk he got everything right and when I say everything I mean it! I flip to see the hug he gave me that made me feel safe. On the bottom of the page it said, I can't save you from the past but that doesn't mean I can't save you in the present. I know how it feels to hurt and I know you know but it is hard to trust the closest person to you when they hurt you. So I'm glad you let me in and told me what happened and trusted me.
Thank you Tony. I look at the page and just stare at it. He's thanking me he's the one who helped me! I start to blush and shut the book and set it on the coffee table in front of me and stare out the window. "Oh there it is!" Steve picked it up and I still stared out the window. "Stark you ok?" "I'm better then ok." I say looking at him. "Don't lie to me." He said crossing his arms. "Oh Stark I wasn't going to ask you because I know the answer but do you want to come to the movies with me? All the other avengers are doing something tonight." He said his face a little red and looking every were but at me. "I'm not the movie type guy but why not it's better then being in my lab all night." "Wait are you serious?!" I nod my head and he looks at me with shock. "What?" "You never want to go any were with me." "It's not like we are going on a date." His face turns as red as his shield. "N..no of course not!" "Oh relax cap I'm not going to bit you. But I do need to know what time the movie is and what time are you coming to get me." I smirk and he just smiles. "8:30 and I pick you up around 7:30 also can we you know go unnoticed?" "Ya I want to get away also but all of my cars are too nice to go with so are we walking?" "Ha no we are taking my motorcycle!" "Ok what movie then I will leave you alone." "That is a surprise!" He said with glee. Man he really dose make you smile even if your in a horrible mood. "Well I will see oh sweet captain at 7:30!" He blushed and I just went to my lab smiling.
TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sir I will remind you that sir Rogers is coming to get you at 7:30 you need to get ready." "What time is it?" "6:45." I sigh and get up setting whatever I was working on down and head to the shower. The water feels so good on my skin so I stand there for awhile then get out. Dry off and find some things to put on not my suits though. He wants to go under the radar so like a jacket and jeans and sneakers? Ya that's good. I put it on and go down stairs to wait until Steve comes and gets me. I have to admit I'm really happy he asked me to come with him. "You ready?" I look up at Steve and smile, "I've been ready sense...I lost it let's just go." I say and he giggles. "My bike is in the front come on." He grabs my hand and drags me in the elevator then let's go and I look at the ground so he can't see the little blush on my face. The door dings open and we walk out to the front and there is his bike. He hopes on then looks at me. "Come on its fun!" "You need to claim down it's not like the movies going any were." I say getting on the back of the bike. I sit there with crossed arms waiting for him to leave he didn't move. "Come on what's the hold up?" "It's not safe if you don't hang on you need to hold on to me." I blush and look down once again but do as he said I warped my hands around his waist. He smiles and starts the bike and instead of being a normal person and drive regular he speeds as fast as he could and zoomed off. I held on to him like my life depended on it. "Where are your helmets for this thing!!" "Don't have any and sense when did you care about safety!?" "Sense right now!" He just laughed and speed up. We got to the movie place and not a second after he parked I was off of it. "Who would have knew iron mans weekends is a motorcycle." He laughed. "Your the reason I am!" Then we both started laughing. "It's good to see you happy again." "It's good to be back!" I say smiling and blushing a bit and then walk into the movie theater and walk up to the desk. "Hi how may I help you?" "Ask him he won't tell what movie were are seeing." She looked at Steve and smiled. "Um 2 tickets to zootopia please?" She give us the tickets and I pull out my wallet. "What are you doing?" "Paying her money?" "No you don't I asked you to come so I pay." "Whatever you say." I put my hands up and walk back. "Have fun in your movie!" She said and we smiled at her and walked to the movie (Don't worry if you haven't seen the movie I won't spoil it).
TIME SKIP AGAIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That was a great movie!" (It really is you guys should go watch it!) "I agree but pretty dark." Steve laughed and we walked out to see it was dark and 10:39. "Hey can I show you something when we get to the tower?" "Sure!" He just simply said. The ride home was quite other then me yelling at him but not important. I grab his arm and drag him to the elevator and go to the top floor. We walk out and I'm still holding his arm dragging him along and we take stairs to the roof of the tower. Once we were in the roof I let him go and stood there happily. "Stark this is the roof of the tower I've already seen this." "Ya but have you ever looked at the city at night on the roof?" He stepped to the end of the roof and look at the city and his eyes wined in surprise. "This is amazing!" "They don't call New York the city that never sleeps for no reason." I smile and look at his face and he turns his head and our eyes lock brown meet blue. We stand there just staring at each other for god knows how long. We start to move our heads closer and before we could kiss Clint kicks the door down. We move away before he could know what is happening. "oh I thought you guys were still at the movie I leave but next time you leave!" He closes the door and leaves me and Steve alone once again. What was I about to do? Kiss him? Why? Why am I so nervous around him? I sat there blushing like a idiot but I swear I see Steve blushing to. "Well I had a fun night and I thank you for coming with me but it's late I should go." "Ya I agree and Steve thank you." "You used my real name? Are you that serious?" "I'm not the emotional type but yes I am and thank you for saving me." I turn to leave and he hugs me from behind (insert pic here). "We should do this more often." He says as he let's go. ""I think I am free tomorrow." "Perfect!" He smiles and I wave bye and leave. That feeling came back the one how I feel safe and warm in his arms. What is this feeling I'm getting when he's near me? I don't care what ever it is I feel....happy for once in my life.

(Yay done! I know people flip out when they have 100 readers or even 50 but I want to thank my 4 readers for reading my story and I hope your enjoying it! So thanks for reading I will be making another chapter I think I might make 2 more then the story is done so ya with that said see you in the next chapter!)