The Feeling

(Ok before you read I have to say this I LOVE THIS PIC! It is so beautiful! Ok sorry fangirling go ahead and read peace!)

Steve's P.O.V
Tony thought that we should just walk around the town so I could see what's new and what's not but I don't think that is the only reason. I was wearing a blue and white shirt and my brown leather jacket and blue faded jeans. I was sitting on the couch watching tv with Clint and Nat I think they knew something was up because I couldn't stop smiling from what Tony said yesterday.
Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I think am free tomorrow." "Perfect!" I smile and he smiles back then his face turned red. "Um cap your still hugging me." I let go and have a nervous laugh. "Be ready at 2 or 3 I'll come and take you around the town I think that is good do you think?" "That is great!" He laughs. I stare at him blush forming on my face his laugh is amazing it's like feeling that hope when you lost it and getting your courage back. He looks at me and I look away as quickly as I can. "W...why are you laughing? D...did I do something funny?" "Your so sensitive it makes you look cute and I couldn't help my self!" My face lit up and I look at him wide eyed. Did DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTE?! "Well cap I'll see you tomorrow I have work to do." I just nodded but I felt him kiss my check and I almost passed out (insert pic here but they are not wearing their fighting gear). His lips and breath was warm on my skin and if felt amazing I never felt like this with Peggy. "Thanks for helping through the pepper thing Steve." I turn to tell him thank you but he was gone before I could say anything. I just smile and touch my cheek and blush and smile. "No thank you."
End of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just sit there starring at the tv and looking at the clock every now and then. "You seem on edge what are you waiting for?" Clint finally asked sounding annoyed. "I um am going around town with," I was cut off by both of them "a date with who?!" "It's not a date! And it's only because were friends he's just trying to repay me for what I did for him." "Wait wait its a GUY!" "Your not listening are you?" "I am and if he asked you to walk around the city he likes you also you obesely like him." My face turns red and I look at the ground. "See my point so who is the lucky guy?" Just before I could answer Thor came out and yelled ,"pop tart!" "Ignore him now tell us." Nat said looking at me with a evil smile. "Um Tony asked me." I said quietly but enough to were they can hear me. "TONY ASKED YOU!?" I heard Thor jump in the back because they screamed. "Ya? So what just friends going to enjoy the city." "It sounds like a date to me say didn't he kiss you then ask." "Y...you saw that!" "Nope but I know now that he did." He smirked I shot a glare at him with blush on my cheeks. "It wasn't on the lips just cheek." "Still kissed you and then asked you out its a date." "The captain has a love interest?" "Yes Thor and it's the one and only Tony stark!" "FINALLY!" Thor yelled we all just stare at him blush still on my face. "What you didn't see the way they looked at each other and the way they acted around each other there so in love!" Thor yelled again and I finally admitted. "Fine you got me I like Tony but I don't know about that him likening me!" I yelled blushing and they smiled. "Well just go for it you won't be turned down." "Just go for what?" Tony said causing all of us to turn to look at him. "You ready cap?" "I stare at him he was wearing a black jacket with a arc reactor on it and black faded jeans and red and black shoes with sun glasses. "I...I've never been more ready in my life!" I jumped up and darted towards the door. "Well you seem happy and jumpy." Tony said smiling walking towards the door. When he walked passed me he darted off. "Race ya!" "Hey not fair get back here!" I darted after him I won but only by a inch. We were taking breaths by my motorcycle. I get now and wait for him to get now. "Can we walk I mean  we are in the center of town?" I look around and he was right as always. "Fine you win this round." He smiles he has not been near a motorcycle ever sense the movie. I get off and just follow Tony through the crowds of people. "So cap where you want to go?" "Your the one that asked me you pick." I saw him thinking. "The zoo come on!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the zoo. We saw all kinds of things tigers, all kinds of birds, wolves, poller bear, and many other things. "And low and behold the bald eagle the bird of the United States!" I look with wide eyes and smile at it. "That is a sweet bird! No wonder why it the bird of our state!" Tony started laughing and I stare at him every time he laughs and smiles I always just stare and it gets stuck in my head. I join and we both laugh. "Man this is already pass my expectations." "Me too." I say happily moving to the next animal. "I am going to go get us something to drink stay here." He walked off and I just look at the lion in front of me. Someone comes next to me and just looks to. "You know I like coming to the zoo it calms me down and chills me seeing all the happy families." "Excuse me?" I say in a nice way and look at the guy talking to me. "Oh sorry I thought you were my friend he went to go get some food and drinks a few minuets ago." "It's fine my friend did the same." "Oh well my name is bill can I know yours if it isn't to much trouble." "No not at all it's Steve." He smiles and looks at my face closer. I blush as he got close to my face. "You look a lot like one of the avengers you know captain America." "Really I get that a lot but I don't see it!" I say starting to get nervous then Tony came up to me and taped me on the shoulder. "For you a coke and me a root beer oh who are you?" He handed me a coke and I could have sworn he glared at him. "Oh i am bill I just thought he was my friend and we started talking." "Oh well my name is Tony and he is mine back off." I blush and look at Tony now I know he's glaring. "Back off? I was just talking to him dude." "I bet you don't even have a friend your waiting for now if you'll excuse us me and Steve have to go enjoy the rest of the zoo." He grabbed my arm and we left the man there. "Um Tony what did you mean mine?" I got no answer. "Tony?" "It meant you are here with me so there for you are mine for the day." He said smiling. I smile back and start to drink my coke.
TIME SKIP AFTER THE ZOO~~~~~~
"so where to now?" Tony said and I had a idea. "Let's go eat somewhere I am a little hungry." "And eating it is. Any place you want to go?" "No haven't got that far." "Hey how about we get take out from zaxbys or something and eat in the park." "That's a GREAT idea! Just like old times!" "Yep old fashion just for you." I blush and while I'm not looking he kisses my cheek again. "Tony not in public!" I say my face as red as his ironman armor. "Oh calm down no one cares plus if they do they can come talk to me! Your just so cute I can't reseat." "You do realize that you are calling me a guy cute right?" "Yep I do why?" "Isn't that something you do to your girlfriend of boyfriend?" "Well parents do it to their children so I don't see a reason wrong with it just a friendly kiss." "Ya I see your point." I saw even though I still feel there is something he is not telling me.
TIME SKIP TO THE PARK~~~~~~~~
We were sitting on a bench watching the people go by and talking and eating out food. "Thanks for today I really need this." "No problem I can find spare time once and awhile." He smiles and watches the kids play. All the sudden a basketball flies out of no where and hits Tony dead in the back of the head and cause him to face plant the ground. "Tony! Are you ok!?" I sit on the ground next to him as he sits up. "Ya just a little scratch here and there." He gets up and rubs the back of his head and picks up the basketball as a kid runs toward us and I stand up also. "Oh I'm sorry sir I just," tony cut him off, "it's fine just next time at least hit it somewhere I won't be hit. Here." He gives it to him and the kid smiles and runs off. "Tony your nose!" He touches his nose and sees blood. "It's fine cap really." I grab his arm and go to the bathroom once we are in I set him on the counter and grab a napkin and start to wash his nose off.

(FINALLY DONE!! Thanks to all my reads i am really happy you are reading and hope you like this chapter see ya!)