01: Bet

*Khloe

Sighing loudly I shuffled behind the desk. Work was so boring today....Kim being the reason. Whenever she's late or can't do something Kourtney and I have to do her work and it's legit not fair. I'm so over it.

And today is no different, I was at dash going through last session clothes.

"Khlo have you seen Kim?" Kourtney came into the front of the store

"No." I replied simply folding the tank top "she needs to come on! I'm ready to go home." Kourtney complained

"I'm leaving at 1 rather she's here or not." I folded the rest of the clothes.

"Well I'm gonna have the dash girls bring out the new shipments. I'm gonna hang them up." Kourt said doing just that.

I finished folding clothes and separating the one we were gonna keep and the ones I was gonna take home.

The bell above the door rung and in walked a short light skinned girl.

"Hello welcome to dash how may I help you?" I smiled

"Uh I'm fine just point me in the direction of your dresses." She rolled her eyes

Chuckling lowly to myself I pointed her in the direction as she wished.

Returning back to my phone I checked my email searching for the one from my mom.

The bell rung above the door again, this time a light skinned guy walked in.

He was so handsome, tattoos coating his toned skin. He dressed an a black jersey with the letters LK printed on it in bold orange fabric with denim black pants with a fresh pair of Jordan 7 on his feet. He looked very define and well put together.

"Uh can I get some help?" He asked knocking me out my ocean of thoughts

"Sure. What can I help you with today." I put on a smile.

"Do y'all have any snapbacks?" He asked

This is a high end store everything we carry cost over 100 bucks...this is not footlocker.

"Uh I believe so." I came from behind the desk feeling his eyes on my curvy body.

"The store normally this empty?" He asked walking behind me

"No. Slow day for us." I mumbled

"Y'all need some more dude clothes in here for real for real ma." He mumbled licking his rose pink plump lips

That earned a good giggle to escape my mouth.

"Tell that to my sisters." I replied absentmindedly

"Oh word?" He asked putting his hands behind his back standing in a very fern stance.

"Yeah. My sisters and I came up with the store a few years back." I replied pulling out the hidden draws that the adjustable hats sat in. We normally don't get clients that wish for them.

"That's wassup." He nodded picking out a basic black one

Hm wasn't expecting it from him.

Looking around the store I remembered there was a girl in here before he came in.

"Will you excuse me." I looked at him

"No problem ma." He said smoothly

Searching for the girl I found her near the crop tops.

"Just let me know when you're ready to check out." I said to her

Briefly looking at me she nodded her head but never uttered at word.