wrong [sold]

TITLE; Wrong
FACE CLAIM; Alejandra Alonso
LOVE INTEREST; Stiles Stilinski or Scott McCall
SEASON; 4
PLOT;
"Why the hell would anyone notice me? That's just wrong."

Jasmine Rossler was just a regular girl that was living underneath the shadows of the Town of Beacon Hills, no one ever noticed her. Not even a fly would give her the attention she assumed, she can causally walk on the sidewalks and no one would give her at least a smile in greetings or even a hello.

She walks the halls of Beacon Hills High like she was a ghost, she didn't have any friends, not even a friendly conversation with someone, or the 'can i burrow your pencil?' Question. Yeah? Well nobody had ever asked her that, she was basically a loner.

But when the time she decided to attend a lacrosse tryouts she didn't have anything on her mind that would happen. Whilst She was sitting on the bench watching the tryouts and doing some homework, all of a sudden there was a ball hitting her straight to the face by the one and only Stiles Stilinski, that resulted her an unusual and strange amount of attention.

"Owww, what the hell was that for?"

"Oh my god, are you okay? I'm so s-sorry."

"I just got my eye puffed up purple by a lacrosse ball, what do you think?"

A/N.

If you wanted her love interest to be Scott or Stiles just change the name of whoever threw the ball at her.

SOLD TO; @/-voidraeken