The Woman I Love

Lexa's POV

They had returned to the mountain; Abby and two of her helpers were getting Clarke to the mountain's infirmary right now, and Lexa, Raven, Octavia, and Lincoln had gathered a few of Lexa's guards and headed down to the current lock up they held all the people at. When they arrived, Lexa rushed into the room and immediately found the president, resting peacefully on the couch, wounds from Lincoln's beating not too long ago still visible on his face.

Lexa was about to bring an entirely new definition of pain into his vocabulary.

She grabbed his shirt and used her strength to lift him off the couch, tossing him to the ground. He hit his head on the floor, waking up from his nap and looking up at Lexa wide-eyed and afraid. Good, she thought, after all this man put me and my people through, he deserved to be afraid.

"I want to know exactly what was put in that drug right now!" Lexa roared.

"I-I don't know exactly... B-But I could find Dr. Tsing-"

"I don't have time to wait for you to find her." Lexa said. "I want to know what exactly happened to the people you tested this Type H on."

"Well, uhm..." She stammered, thinking for a moment. "After the first initial dose... We noticed that they were displaying huge signs of withdrawal... After the second, they were becoming insanely strong and irritable. They certainly loved growling whenever you got too close to them without a dosage of the red in your hand... By the third, usually, is when their mind starts to slip and their memory fades, but the thing is, they still knew who they were. It's why they're so difficult to control; their loved ones and memories are holding them back from their full potential."

"Would the same thing still happen if she had three doses of the normal red after the initial dose of Type H?" Raven asked. Abby had already prepared them with questions they needed to ask for her. Lexa made note to remember everything he said.

"Three?" He said, "You gave her more?"

"She got out and injected herself." Raven clarified.

"Well... Maybe. I mean, it depends. How did she get more? Did you take it from the labs?"

"We took every last needle of that stuff." Lexa confirmed. "The Sky People wanted to look at it."

"And you just... Put them all in the same place? Together?" He questioned.

"Yeah..."

"There were prototypes in there for different versions as well." He rushed out.

"Dammit, not again." Raven cursed, placing a hand on her forehead in distress.

"What's happening now? I take it if you're here she's not doing well?" Cage wondered, his expression showing true concern. It was probably only for his prototypes. Lexa wished he would give her a reason to kick his ass, but as of now, he was being... somewhat helpful.

"She has a fever." Octavia said. "And she passed out."

"I..." He stuttered, his face betraying that he knew not what this meant for Clarke.

"Point us to Dr. Tsing." Lexa commanded.

He looked around the room, focusing on a woman with dark hair and skin. "Her, over there. In the lab coat."