Character 1: Shisui Uchiha (Lemon)

"Shisui Stop" I yell on the top of my lungs as he holds my bear up. I glare at him and kick his shin. "OW!" He drops my bear and holds his shin, I pick it up and stick my tongue out. We both laughed, we have always been best friends.

(Time skip)

   Now we are married, but my love for him is still strong. I'm walking with Tsunade-sensei "So you're worried about that?"

"Yeah." I say shyly.

"Just find out without asking him." she laughed.

" Not a bad idea." Ok! I know what to do.

   I get home and cook, clean, and plan for something romantic. I get dressed for the event. Then I realized it is time for shisui to come home. "(Y/N) I'm home!" He calls out as he closed the door I waited in the kitchen, he comes in then turns wide eyed. "Why are you dressed like is it some kind of event?" I shrug, then gesture to the food. He sits and begins eating.

   We finish and he just goes upstairs. No compliment or anything! As I clean up I thought to myself "I can't take this anymore!" I run upstairs to our room. "Am I not good enough anymore?!" I yell as he jumps, He is getting undressed. Tears fall down my cheeks. His eyes turn soft.      

"I'm sorry. I should have seen that you were hurting, but do you still not know what you mean to me?" He drops his shirt and stalks to me and pins me to the wall.

   He kisses me roughly and I do the same. He breaks our lips apart and releases me. He pulls me to him, both standing, both wanting more. We kiss each other at the same time, I wrap an arm around his neck and a hand on his chest. He pulls off the rest of our clothes off and drops us to the floor. He bites my nipple and I yell in pain and pleasure "Do you like it (Y/N)?"

"Yes! More, please more Shisui." I feel his love in his touch. He kisses down my stomach to my thighs and stops before he reaches my entrance and switches to the other doing the same thing.

   All of sudden he eats me out, I moan loudly, I arch my back "Please! I want you in me Shisui."

"I love your screaming voice (Y/N)." He thrust in me hard before I could process his words.

"Damn He's fast" I thought to myself.

"I'm cumming (Y/N)!"

"Me too!" We came together. He collapses next to me and I lay on his chest.

"We didn't make it to the bed." We laugh at his words, then he becomes serious. "Don't ever doubt my love for you." I nod and say. "I love you too." I kiss him softly and we fall asleep on the floor.