seven.

"[Name]! Help your oppa here!" Namjoon's booming voice reached his cousin's room, despite her door being tightly shut.

[Name] hesitantly gets off her chair and opened the door. "I told you not to say oppa! It's so cringe-worthy!" she shouts back. It's a good thing Mrs. Kim isn't home at the moment, otherwise they would've been smacked hard for being so loud.

"Don't you say it's disgusting! It's our culture!"

"I did not say it was disgusting! I said it's cringe-worthy!"

"There you again, Sassy Song!"

"Just don't say that again, okay?! It doesn't suit you! I'd rather call you hyung!"

"You're so weird!"

"I'm just unique!"

"Okay! But why are we yelling at each other again?!"

"I don't know either!"

Namjoon doesn't respond after, since he probably got the hang of whatever help he needed. [Name] shuts her door then and sits back on the chair. When she faces the monitor, an email from someone suddenly popped out. She clicks it instantly, thinking that it might be important.

From: yoonminsuga1993@gmail.com

Good afternoon, Ms. Song. I've heard all about you from Mr. Kang. He's your boss, right? Well, I've read your works and I must say, I'm very impressed with how you delivered them. You're truly a gifted journalist.

Any ways, on to the catch. I want you to be my next writer on a journey. A famous model is going on a trip somewhere and I've been trying to find someone to come with him as he expresses his thoughts. Think of how big it will be on the headlines. You might get rewarded yourself and earn something great.

So what do you say? I'll be waiting for a reply from you for the next 24 hours. Otherwise, I will have to cancel this since I still have a lot planning to do. I deeply apologize if this was too abrupt, but I hope you can compromise.