twenty.

A few days later, I finally went to the airport with Namjoon so we could head back to Seoul. We bid auntie good bye and she told us she will try and follow our trip when she gets her vacation. I do wonder where she'll be staying though, since Namjoon won't let anyone go to his place. He's such an ass.

Our flight time was nearing and soon enough, we finally hopped on the plane. I made sure to find the most comfortable and the greatest airline to Seoul for me and Namjoon. I mean, it's our first time heading back to Seoul in like 2 years so we should at least ride a safe, high star airplane.

Namjoon insisted on taking the seat next to the window, while I sat at a different place from him (also beside the window). The both of us paid for the V.I.P spot in the plane, so we'll be hopefully receiving great treatment from the staff.

"The plane will be taking off in a few minutes. Please buckle your seatbelts and sit tight. Thank you for choosing K Airway. Have a fun trip!" the captain of the plane speaks, informing everyone.

The seatbelt sign lights up on the monitor in front of me, but I already had my seatbelts on before hand just when the captain was speaking. Stewardesses begin circulating and roaming around the plane, to check for the safety of the people, as expected.

As I look at them, I suddenly notice a red-head. But he's a steward. I narrow my eyes to get a better look before deciding that to give up because I doubt I'll be seeing him in this plane at all.

Plugging in my earbuds (earphones), I shut my eyes close. The lights everywhere go off, since the plane starts to elevate, preparing for take off. This is one of the worst things I hate when riding a plane. Take off's hurt like ass in the ears.

I open an eye to look over to Namjoon, only to see him already asleep. I envy him seriously. How can he sleep so quickly in a situation like this?

.
.

Hours later, I suddenly wake up. It seems that I fell asleep while the plane was on air. Good thing. Again, I look at Namjoon. This time, he's staring at the monitor in front of him, seeming to be watching something.

It's not yet time for lunch or dinner or whatever, so I decided to use my phone for a bit. I know phones or any electronic devices cause turbulance in the plane, but oh well.

I took a picture of my dead self and then snapped another for Namjoon who's oddly looking fresh even with the sickening trip. I was supposed to have fun, even but where's the fun in this?

"No phones, ma'am." a masculine voice suddenly startles me. I look over and saw the red-head I thought I wouldn't ever see. His eyes suddenly widen when we came face to face. "Song [Name]?" he utters out.

I raise my eyebrows in confusion. "How do you know my name?" I ask him back.

"This is Kim Taehyung! Jungkook's friend and roommate!" the so-called Taehyung exclaims, so loud that he was shushed by a passenger. He apologizes to the person and looked back at me.

"Kim-- ahh~ Jungkook told me about you." I tell, finally realizing things over. Taehyung and I met each other when I was video chatting with Kookie one time. But I believe I met him elsewhere. At college, maybe?

Taehyung flashes me a boxy smile, which I found so adorable and unique. "It's such an honor to finally meet you! Are you my unnie or?.."

I shake my head, laughing quietly. I can't believe I'm talking to him right now. Wait- "Are you perhaps a steward here, Taehyung?"

He nods aggressively like a child. "Yep! I am. You can see my uniform, can you? It fits my built body." he confirms, showing off the said clothes.

I gaze over his figure from bottom to top, before meeting his eyes again. "It does."

"I-"

"Excuse me, sir but can you please get me a glass of water?" someone suddenly interrupts our conversation.

Taehyung pouts cutely before kindly yelling "all right, ma'am" to the person. "Well, I'm off to duty. I'll talk to you again when I find time." he tells me with a small smile.

But I shake my head. "Ani. You should do your work. I believe I'll be seeing you again when we arrive in Seoul any ways. Just think of this as an advance meeting." I respond curteously. I don't wanna disrupt his job, of course. Even though we're technically friends, I am still a passenger and he's a steward who takes care of other people besides me.

Taehyung just sighs before smiling again. "Okay, but can I get your number at least? I wanna contact you as soon as possible. I really wanna get close to you, [Name]. You seem like a great person as Jungkook tells so."

I flash him a smile back. "I was gonna ask for yours, too. You seem like a nice guy as well." I confess. And that's how my first ever meeting with Taehyung took place after a few years.

___

updating as much as possible for you guys~