thirty-five.

An awkward staring competition develops between you and Hoseok. After his question, the boy's eyes are gleaming in anticipation. You can't help but feel bad, because the feelings aren't reciprocal, and you aren't sure whether or not they'll ever be.

"Listen, Hobi," you gently speak, taking his hand into yours. Little did you know, that simple action gave sparks to him. "we've only been hanging out for a while and... I don't really know much about you so-"

"That's why we should commence a date, so we could get to know about each other." Hoseok interrupts, returning the touch you have given him. He intwines his fingers in yours and pulls your hands slightly closer. "I like you, [Name]. I really do."

You bite your lip in nervousness. "I just think this was too sudden. Besides, I'm not that interested in dating anyone as of the moment. You do know that I... recently just broke up with-"

"Jimin, I know." he cuts off again, but you didn't really mind as you just nod in response.

"So I hope you could understand." you say, smiling as sweetly as you can. You want to turn him down in the kindest-nicest way as possible, since you wouldn't want to hurt poor bubbly Hoseok's feelings.

You were kinda expecting him to frown, but instead he just pouts. Too cutely to your liking. "Am I too ugly? Am I not smart enough like Jimin?"

You immediately shake your head from his questions. "No! I think you're an amazing person, Hobi. Just... no relationship for now. I'm not quite ready for it yet." you say softly.

Instead of arguing any further, Hobi just sighs and forces a grin to appear on his face. "I understand. I should give you some tine. I guess I did rush things too much."

"We're still friends, all right?" you reassure, gripping his hands into yours tightly as you squeeze it a few times. He just nods at you, smiling back.

But should I really start a new beginning? Without Jimin in the picture this time? Maybe I should.

***

Europe

"Hyung, I really appreciate you letting me back." Jimin gives Yoongi a short hug as he gets inside the building which is so huge. "And my, this place is amazing. As expected of the great Min Yoongi."

Yoongi shrugs cooly as he leads his dongsaeng to his room that is upstairs. Once they get there, Jimin immediately started unpacking his things as if he was eager to live in the place already.

Whilst he's doing that, he suddenly looks up to his hyung. "Hey, now that I think about it, what are you doing here? Don't you only work locally?" he questions, curiosity written in his face.

"I do, but well I had to accompany the new journalist I hired until her partner arrives." Yoongi answers almost in an instant.

"The model hasn't arrived yet?"

"Obviously. He doesn't come until like a few days or weeks, I think. I'll ask him when I get home."

"You're going home already?" A rush of panic suddenly rises in Jimin's body. He can't believe his hyung is just leaving him.

"Don't worry, you won't be alone. The journalist is gonna give you some company."

"Hyung, I don't know the person." Jimin says, as if trying to say a point across. "You can't just leave me with some stranger. He could be a serial killer or something."

"Easy with your words, Jiminie. She's a female."

Jimin's eyes widen in surprise. "That's worse! Are you honestly gonna leave me with some girl?"

"You asked to come, so you get to come. Now you have to deal with the consequences."

Jimin groans in annoyance as he sits his ass down on the pink mattress. "Whatever. Just let me meet her right now so things won't get too awkward when you leave. Where is she?"

"She's just downstairs. She's gonna live with you."

"Oh, great. Now she has to live with me."

"Park Jimin." Yoongi says as a warning sign. "You deal with your attitude accordingly. You're a professional model, act like one. I'm gonna fetch her." He leaves as said afterwards.

Jimin sighs, running a hand through his silky locks. He didn't really mind being with another journalist, but the fact that Yoongi is leaving already startles him. He doesn't know what might happen without the older's presence. Sure he's sounding like a child, but he should have gotten a message about this. That way, he would be less tensed.

Whilst in the midst of his thoughts, Yoongi and the journalist he fetched finally arrives. Jimin looks up to the unfamiliar girl and he was easily awed by her beauty. Her hair was dark and long and her eyes were shining. She was also kinda tall and had a great figure. She could be a model, only if she wasn't a journalist.

"This is Im Hwayeon, Jimin. Hwayeon, this is Park Jimin."

___

good mornight.