1. This is The Life

Thank you to SLOTHTATO  for the awesome cover! :)

"I will get the bucket, Jeffery." Ally shouted at the sleeping boy. She huffed when she heard the boy mumble something incoherent as he flipped onto his stomach on his bed."That's it..." The short yet older girl muttered impatiently.

"She's getting the bucket." The girls mumbled all together, all individually doing their own thing in their small kitchen. Though Camila now notices one other girl missing, she finishes her coffee and places her mug in the sink, looking at both girls questionably.

She sits back down in her seat, glancing at each girl before speaking up,"Where's Lauren?" She asked curiously.

"She opened the diner early..." Ally paused, groaning as she struggled with the bucket of water. Camila nodded towards the tall girl, who groaned quietly and stood up, helping the shorter girl. She took the bucket from Ally, waited for her to finish telling Camila what she was telling her."...she said she couldn't sleep so she volunteered.–Come on, Dinah, you can pour it on him." She patted the Polynesian girl lightly, going into the room.

"He's gonna be so pissed." Normani commented quietly, flipping the page of the magazine she was reading.

Suddenly, their apartment door opened and in came a rushing Lauren. She walked directly to her shared room with Normani and started grabbing some of her things. Normani and Camila shared a look; Camila simply shrugged while Normani popped her lips and went back to skimming through the magazine.

"Hey, have you guys seen my sketchbook?" Lauren walked out, an apron around her waist as she looked between the two girls. They shook their heads simultaneously making the green eyed girl sigh, huffing at herself then beginning to look in their small living room.

"What the fu– Ally!" The girls heard a loud scream, ignoring it since it's something they've become accustomed to. Normani kept munching on the toast she had in her hand, Camila reached for another banana and Lauren kept searching for her sketchbook. Then the next minute, the two other girls exited with the boy in his now wet pajamas. He ran his hand through his wet hair, glaring at all the girls as they stared at him with amused smiles. Well, they were all laughing except Lauren who was still looking for her sketchbook.

"Jay, have you seen my sketchbook?" Lauren asked, throwing a pillow off the couch as she continued searching for it.

"Jay isn't here now, he's too busy going to change out of these wet clothes." He grumbled, rolling his eyes when Ally crossed her arms and give him a pointed look.

"Jay, seriously." Lauren stopped, her tone catching her best friend's full attention. He raised his eyebrow, watching as Lauren began looking for her sketchbook while the other girls began doing the rest of their morning routine.